What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

How many lost their game with the Henne INT at the end of the game? or the felix jones fumble. These plays drive me nuts. Do the panic? or just say WTF the games over?

I have Felix and went against the Jets D. the last 4 minutes or so was a 13 point swing. OUCH!!

Had Patriots D and a 20 point lead against Welker.....

Also had Kaeding in my other league, but had a 50 point lead against Brady...that made me sweat a little too

Kept J. Charles and drafted CJ2K at 1.06 thinking I'm going to kick some ###... Wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost to the guy that had Manning as his QB. Lost Favre, Collins, RMoss to retirement. Was grabbing Luke McCown, Blaine Gabbert, Grossman, Collins and had Henne...

I had 4 players: BESS, WOODHEAD, MCGAHEE, K D.Carpenter. To HENNE....with the score tied going into MONDAY NIGHT and I LOST.

Thanks BLOUNT. Bradford. GOOD thing I sat Hernandez, Decker, McCluster..... CRAP. 0-1 to Divisional opponent.

Good news I passed on Newton with the #6 pick and Chose Greg Little. I hope that pays off. I'm hating it for at least 1 week. Probably 1-2 years at least.

Was a 50 point favorite only to lose by 9. Him getting about 30 points higher than predicted me about 30 less. Thank you Ryan, Blount, Jackson and eff you S Smith and Benson

Users who are viewing this thread