What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Waiver Wire Targets (1 Viewer)

Luke McCown

Gus Frerotte

If both Garcia and Bulger are out extended time.

A. Stecker with Bush's ankle injury

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryant Johnson, though he's been snapped up in those of my leagues that have first come pickups. Fitz missed the game and Boldin got hurt.

Droughns if the report of a broken leg for Ward posted in the weekly injury thread is accurate.
I checked the link that was posted in that post and could not fine anything about his leg being broken.Not that it isn't true, but I have not seen it posted anywere (yet)

you still have add/drops after this week :popcorn:
Yes. Your league is superior to everyone else's. Nice work.
excuse me ?.....i was just askin`. Figured most playoffs start next week and did`nt think add/drops would be factored in as i thought you go with the team you have in playoffs , it would seem to give one team an advantage over another in a one and done scenerio.
I think most leagues stop WW at playoffs.I am glad we do not, with ours running a week later than most it helps if you are in final game and have a few options if some of your starers are sitting

you still have add/drops after this week :popcorn:
Yes. Your league is superior to everyone else's. Nice work.
excuse me ?.....i was just askin`. Figured most playoffs start next week and did`nt think add/drops would be factored in as i thought you go with the team you have in playoffs , it would seem to give one team an advantage over another in a one and done scenerio.
I think most leagues stop WW at playoffs.I am glad we do not, with ours running a week later than most it helps if you are in final game and have a few options if some of your starers are sitting
Hmmmm......never used add/drops during playoffs but seems like it might work...how do you decide who gets the first shot at a certain player?

Ours are first come first serve, tho I have been trying for years to change it.

I am always near the internet on Sundays but most are not.

Edit to say all year they are this way also

Users who are viewing this thread