What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Henne left the game with a left arm injury according to CBS
He went down on his left shoulder. He went into the locker room and got a brace on it, but he his still on the sideline with return Questionable. Doesnt look like he will be back in.Now Mike Pouncey is down too. Looking at his left leg

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry Fitz limped off

eta: calf being worked on. hopefully just a cramp

Last edited by a moderator:
Rothesberger injured foot - Left stadium in boot and will have MRI tomorrow
Update - He boarded the plane on Crutches
Didn't he have a foot problem last year? Same foot anyone? Related?
Don't recall. They replayed the play after the game and someone dove into the back of his knee and bent the knee and ankle awkwardly when he was in the end zone.
Yeah except that was his right knee and they said the boot is on the left foot.

'JuSt CuZ said:
'Statorama said:
'Raider Nation said:
Dunno if anyone has mentioned it, but Andre Johnson got hurt.
:lmao: :goodposting: (for those that are confused, roughly 72 posts popped up in here about AJ's injury)
Like I said, everyone wants to report the injury like they are news breakers, but very few provide useful updates after the fact.
You mean like this last post of yours?

'JuSt CuZ said:
'Statorama said:
'Raider Nation said:
Dunno if anyone has mentioned it, but Andre Johnson got hurt.
:lmao: :goodposting: (for those that are confused, roughly 72 posts popped up in here about AJ's injury)
Like I said, everyone wants to report the injury like they are news breakers, but very few provide useful updates after the fact.
You mean like this last post of yours?
Yes, you seem like your looking for trouble as mine was in general, yours was direct. thats the difference.I dont go around stalking peoples post like you do. You obsest with me? you follow me everywhere you stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread