What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

If you could take a flier on 1 of these RBs in non-ppr standard scoring, who would you select?

Christine Michael

Orleans Darkwa

Karlos Williams

Khiry Robinson

David Cobb

Chris Polk

Brandon Oliver

Hope you are doing well sig, have a few questions all are ppr leagues

1. Pick 1 rb gore/woodhead

2. Pick 2 wr and 1 flex. Flex can be te/wr/rb

bryant/smokie/cooks/eifert/landry

3.have ryan matthews n starks as bench depth. Have cmike, matt jones,khiry,karlos on waivers. Pick any or stay put with those two in ppr? Thanks sig

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks as always Sig -- this is Non PPR

Pick 2 RB's -- L. Murray, Hill, Woodhead

Need one for flex -- > any of above plus S. Diggs and D. Adams

C-Mike started as an inactive player week 1. Since then Dunbar is declared out for the season, Joseph Randle goes AWOL, and now DMC is expected to carry 20+ touches per game. Can the table be set any better for C-Mike to take over once DMC gets hurt? The coaches are going to have no choice but to play him unless you think that Rod Smith is going to be the main guy. What do you think about C-MIke with the latest Randle info?

Lost Foster and now only have Blount/Abdullah as my RB2. Would you drop Antonio Andrews for any of these guys: Bradshaw, Turbin, Langford, Ellington, or Ridley?

All non-ppr related: Dez Bryant or Moncrief? Berger or Tanny? And would you trade Allen Robinson for Berger in a league where you hold Antonio, Dez, and Diggs? Current QB is combo of Fitzmagic and Mariota. Thanks, Bloom.

Hi Sigmund.

Who would you start in the FLEX spot this week in a standard scoring league?

James Starks, Davante Adams or Michael Floyd?

Cheers in advance.

John Brown, James Jones, Abdullah or Antonio Andrews in the FLEX? (non-ppr)

Gates and ASJ are my TE.. if ASJ doesn't go should I drop him for Crockett? Other drop options are Antonio Andrews, Karlos, Abdullah, ReggieBush, or DeAngelo. RB needy team btw.

Good morning Sig,

Week 8 and beyond PPR question; would you trade Gronk for Forte, Martavis and Witten? Woodhead and Hill are my starting RBs right now.

Thanks a bunch for any insight. Cheers!

Hey Sig

I have Big Ben, Bell and Martavis Bryant in my team, should I be looking to trade one of Bryant or Ben as I'm pretty all in on Pitts offense (which I know you love!), or watch the magic happen once Ben is back? If I was looking to shop Bryant what sort of value do you think he is worth?

Hey Sig,

Just lost Foster but can keep him next year at $21 so I'm tenative to cut bait. Who should I send back to the WW in order to be able to fill upcoming bye weeks spots at TE/QB?

Wilson

Bernard, Ivory, Foster, RMatt, CMike, CJA

Fitz, KAllen, Evans, ARob

Walker, Crockett

Thanks!

Thanks Bloom. 12 team standard. Can't believe I'm asking this but do I really bench Luck for Stafford this week? We still don't know how the new offensive coordinator will scheme for Detroit.

I was just offered Odell Beckum, Chris Polk for my Diggs, Ronnie Hillman. I have good RB depth with AP, Ivory and Freeman. Do the deal?

Hey Sig,

1) .5 PPR, need 1 FLEX

Duke Johnson vs. Cardinals

Latavius Murray vs. Jets

Jonathan Stewart vs. Colts

Brandin Cooks vs. Giants (might have to start him @ WR pending Steve Smith's status)

John Brown @ Browns (sounds like he might be held out of this game)

2) Do you have a gut feel whether Clive Walford can be a weekly start-worthy TE sometime this season?

Howdy, Sig. Thanks for doing this.

1) If you had to stash DGB or DeVante Parker for next year, who would it be?

2) Is CJ Anderson droppable?

3) Do you think Julius Thomas is worth holding on to (I also have Olsen)?

4) Should I be trying to move Edelman now that LaFell is back before it's too late? I'm worried about a drop in production.

Cheers!

Sig,

Best non-ppr Ivory handcuff going forward? 5-2 Lost Charles and Foster already but still hanging in there with Bernard, Ivory, and Ellington. Had a good draft luckily.

Hi. LaFell tonite or Snead? How much will cmike move up based on the news of randle walking out on Cowboys rehab. Tks

Bloom! Thanks for all you do.

My question: would you drop Marques Colston or Percy Harvin in a dynasty league to pick up Chris Conley?

Thanks again!

TD heavy scoring dynasty. 6 per TD and 1 per 25 yards rushing + receiving. I'm contending and need a decent RB to rotate in some weeks, so not as concerned with long-term as value this year.

Dropping Alfred Morris. We pay $5 per pickup, so would grab D-Mac but don't want to be adding and dropping weekly.

Best option to replace him: Alfred Blue, Ryan Mathews, Khiry Robinson, Darren McFadden.

Would you trade Woodhead or McFadden for Moncrief? PPR. Other RBs on my team: Forte, Lewis, CMike. WRs are Hopkins, ARob, Sneed, DAdams, MFloyd. Thanks!

Last flex spot TY Hilton or Lamar Miller full PPR with bonuses for long tds, 20 carry/100 yard, 10 catch/100 yards.

Many thanks!

PPR redraft

Talk me into starting D. Adams over G. Tate!!?!!

Can you?

Thanks for all you do!

Hey Sig, thanks for all of your help!

This is a 10 team, redraft, 0.5 PPR league where you must start: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST. My team is currently 4-3 which is 4th place (4 teams make the playoffs). My team was on an absolute tear but losing Foster has me pretty weak at RB. Should I give up Calvin Johnson for Mike Evans and Charcandrick West?

Here is my current roster:

QBs: Andrew Luck, Eli Manning

RBs: Dion Lewis, Danny Woodhead, Matt Jones, Andre Ellington, Theo Riddick, Christine Michael

WRs: Antonio Brown, Calvin Johnson, John Brown, Brandon LaFell

TEs: Travis Kelce, Jordan Reed

K: Mason Crosby

D/ST: Atlanta Falcons

Do you think I should make the trade or hold out hope that Lewis gets healthy enough for me to survive with him and Woody? Also, should I drop CMike and pick up Khiry Robinson?

PPR for just this week:

1. Latavius or Riddick? - horrible matchup against the Jets and Riddick is a riskier pick but against the Chiefs, new O coordinator, etc.

2. Dez, Snead or James Jones based just on this week's matchups?

Thanks.

Hi SB,

A.Abdullah was dropped, is he worth a pick up as my RB4(Ingram, LMiller, Yeldon, Cmike) in a 12tm .5ppr start 2/2/1..

If so how much FABB %?

Also please rank ROS: Snead, Vjax, Mike Floyd, Lafell

Thanks

2 Questions.

1) Should I trade Woodhead for Martavus Bryant? Bryant would start over James Jones or Diggs (how much of an upgrade?) but leave me with no depth at RB.

2) Who should I start this week. Latavius Murray (NYJ) or Woodhead (Bal)? No PPR.

Here is my team

No PPR. 10 team league. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, K, DEF. No flex.

QB - A. Rodgers

RB - A. Peterson, L. Murray, , D. Woodhead, D. Johnson

WR - TY Hilton, John Brown, J. Jones, S. Diggs, V. Jackson

TE - M. Bennett

Hi, thanks for answering questions!

1. When is it time to start thinking Josh Gordon in a keeper league?

2. What in the world do I do with Randle? 10 man no ppr. I also have Christine Michael sitting on my bench

Bloom,

I have to say that I am a little surprised at how high you have Lacy this week @DEN (even with no Starks likely). Both teams well rested and coming off the bye and obviously Lacy is most likely feeling healthy at this point.

0.5 PPR

I'm trying to decide b/w Lacy, Duke Johnson (vs ARZ) and Antonio Andrews (@HOU) for my Flex spot. It feels a little like overmanaging to potentially bench Lacy, but with an avg of 6.2 catches per game for Duke Johnson and the Cardinals giving up the 3rd most receptions to RBs of any team thus far ... well, i can certainly see Duke Johnson having a good game this week.

There is no way I would even consider this if GB wasn't facing such a tough D. Talk me down from the ledge or push me over.

Anyway, who do I start for this Flex spot? Thanks.

Oom Pah Pah, Oom Pah Pah, Oom Pah Pah, Oom Pah Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

edit: just saw your tweet here (https://twitter.com/SigmundBloom/status/659786324300316674) and here (https://twitter.com/SigmundBloom/status/659792572253016065) where you add some insight on why you have Lacy rated so high

Need to start 1 wr and 1 flex in 0.5ppr

Cooper v. Jet

Moncrief @panther

Dez @ Seattle (reported to get SHERMAN shadow coverage and a snap count?)

Duke Johnson v. Arz

2nd question...

redraft league.... trade martin, hillman to get gurley & coleman.... i have freeman so locking down ATL rb is a nice bonus.... i just dont know enough about gurley to know if his production in a crap offense can be trusted on a consistent basis (granted martin is in a similar situation but still a better offense).

Thanks for your time!!!!

Do I give up on CMichael and pick up Matt Jones? 1/2 pt PPR SHORT bench start 2RB no flex league. I can choose 1 keeper for NEXT year between Gio,JHill,CMichael or Matt Jones...

Other RB's...Forte, Gore, Gio, Hill

Hi Sig -- Who reaches paydirt 1+ times this week (TD-scoring league)?

Need one QB from Eli, Russell, Carr

2 RB from Gore, Stewart, C. West, Khiry, Da. Johnson

2 WR from OBJ, Evans, Diggs, A. Cooper.

Of the WR, which would you be looking to trade for a RB? 'Tis a sad-looking bunch after losing Foster...in our 10-team league, mine feels like a stable of low RB2s, at best.

Thanks!

Happy Week 8!

Assuming Gates is inactive, Lad Green or Kelce in PPR?

If Kelce, do you flex Lad over Shark West and Willie Snead?

Mahalo.

I need a WR and a flex in my standard league. Options are:

Stevie Johnson

Kendall Wright

Ameer Abdullah

CJ Spiller

What do you think?

Thanks a lot for the help.

12 team PPR, 0.2 PPCarry.

Peterson

Miller

Lewis

Sanders

Edelman

Landry

Diggs

Needs 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex.

Leaning towards AP, Miller, Edelman, Landry and Diggs.

Hi, need to start 2 rbs

1pt ppr, 1 point per every ten total yards and 10 points for td.. Bonus for 100 yard rusher at 5 points and 100 yard receiver is 5 poins bonus

Dion Lewis tonight bs Dolphins

Ivory vs Oak

D Martin vs Atlanta

Also need help choosing a wr

Benjamin vs Ari

RISHARD MATTHEWS vs Pats

Or Kendall Wright vs Hou

.5 ppr

McFadden vs Sea, or Stewart vs Ind, leaning toward McFadden

need to start 3 of: Maclin,Floyd,Diggs,Eifert (as WR),Bryant,Crabtree coming off the injury

Currently Leaning toward Maclin,Diggs,Bryant, but Floyd instead of Diggs if Brown is out.

Hey Sig, thanks for doing this.

I picked up ASJ this week to help fill in at TE since I own Julius Thomas. After waivers Charles Clay was thrown to the waiver wire, and I wanted to see which you would prefer for the remainder of the season: Julius Thomas or Charles Clay.

Thanks

Mr Bloom

Non ppr

Need 2

Cobb

AJ

Bryant

Decker

Would I play either of the remaining over Stewart at flex?

Thanks in advance.

Looking to make a trade to upgrade my WRs.

My team is:

Leveon bell, Gore, Lavavius murray, CMike, Blue, KRob, Cobb.

Hilton, Landry, Moncrief, John Brown

I give Murray, I get Ellington and Martavis Bryant. Do I do it? .5PPR, currently 6-1 in first.

Thanks for this -

Need 2: Hoyer, Peyton, Matt Ryan

Also - How do you like these guys ROS: Crockett Gilmore, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Jordan Cameron, Ladarius Green. I feel like I should have dropped Cameron by now, but he looks so good on paper...

Thanks again!

I need 1 receiver this week for a filler in PPR

48 receivers owned in the league, was gonna go Nate Washington but he got scooped up

Users who are viewing this thread