What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hi Bloom,

Need to pick 2 WRs & 1 flex for PPR this week.

WRs are Moncrief, Ty Williams & Ty Montgomery.

I can also stick Gillislee in flex or pick up Beasley

As of now, I have Williams & Montgomery in at WR & Moncrief at flex. Would you change anything? TIA :)
mont monc gillis

Looking ahead to Week 9 I see my M. Stafford has a matchup @MN. Ugh. There's no way starting him against that D is a good idea. Also, Stafford has a bye in week 10. Time to plan ahead.

Looking ahead to pick up somebody now so I don't have to deal with waivers:

* T. Siemien @OAK -- Great matchup. Should be able to move the ball. Added bonus: Faces @NO week 10 when Stafford has a bye.

* M. Mariota @SD -- Mariota on fire. May have to keep up with Rivers. Week 10 matchup vs GB could be similar.

* S. Bradford vs DET -- Good matchup, but could just pound. Week 10 @Wash.

* J. Flacco vs PIT -- Decent matchup, but he keeps laying eggs. 

* C. Kaepernick vs NO -- Total what the heck QB. Great matchup. Numbers could be there. 

Who is best to fill in for Stafford week 9 (and maybe 10)?

Thanks
mm

BLOOM!

Any guesses on this year's musical costume in Vegas? Bowie? Purple Rain? Thriller, finally? Probably all too obvious.

Do you want Lewis, DHenry or Powell ROS, both PPR and standard?

Also, today in standard, Doyle or Bennett?

Thanks as always and good luck!
hearing ziggy stardust? so im sure thats not it. want zappa

henry

bennett

Hi Sig-

With the Cobb news, I need to drop 1 In a 1/2 point PPR to pick up John Brown of the AZ Cardinals. 

Who do you drop? Hunter Henry, Zach Ertz, or Ryan Matthews

My RBs are Ware, Gordon, Booker, Hyde, and Gio Bernard. TEs on waiver are Charles Clay, Pitta,and Ebron. 

Thank you!!!!!

Morning Sig

Scoring is kinda messy- 5 points for each 15 carries, 5 recepts, or 100 yards rush/recieve. 6 for each td.

RB: Need 1 from Thompson, Kelley, K.Davis

WR: Need 2 from Montgomery (wr eligible only), Adams, Cobb, Theilen, or Fuller

One caveat with the rb is that if i start Kelley or Thompson- their points will carry over to next week while they are on the bye. I am leaning towards Thompson, Monty and Cobb, but having doubts.
sorry i missed ya, had kelley, ty adams

Kwai Chang Caine said:
Hi Sig! Standard scoring with 5 point bonus for 100 yards.

gio, Jeffrey, micheal Thomas: pick 2

Also, Fleener or Barnage?

As always, thanks!
jeffery gio (sorry i missed ya)

fleener

JIslander said:
Thanks as always Sig --

Non ppr --

Need a high ceiling week  --   playing Dez and Moncrief at WR (not too comfy there)  and Eifert at TE (and there too) --

1) Have John Brown slated for flex.  OR play Boldin or go get Fiedorowicz or Crowder off waivers

2) My RB's are: Ware, Charles, Rawls, Dwayne Wash, D. Henry  --  are JC and Rawls both holds ? 
brown

yes. not sure about dw wash

jurrassic said:
12 team standard non-PPR league (6 pts per passing td)

Need 1 QB

• Prescott
  • Fitzpatrick
Need 2 WR

• Cooper
  • Cobb
  • Diggs
Need 1 RB

• Chris Thompson
  • Gillislee
Need 1 RB and 1 Flex

• Asiata
  • Crowell
  • Gillislee
  • Kelley
  • John Brown
  • Pryor
Need 1 WR

• Pryor
  • John Brown
As always thanks Bloom
dak

sit cobb

thompson (sorry i missed ya)

asiata brown

brown

Bloom - Need to start 2 of the following in PPR :

Gore

Gordon

Hill

Asiata

I'm considering Gore and Gordon, but Asiata on MNF looks very appealing now. I know Gordon ran well 2 weeks ago at home but Denver scares me. As always, thanks 
gordon asiata

trade offer I can't figure out. Hoping you can help. 12 team non ppr dynasty

I give Alshon

I receive Sterling Shepherd, Langford, Martellus Bennett

im competing this year. I own Howard and have solid WRs in Evans, Alshon, M. Thomas, Fitz, Baldwin and Maclin. Also have Kelce at TE. 

I like Shepard's upside and Bennett is nice insurance for Kelce, but even though Alshon has under performed I still think he improves my roster this year and next. 

Your thoughts? Yay or nay? 
no

need rb and flex..

Mike Gillislee, Isaiah Crowell , Quincy Enunwa, Cole Beasley and Donte Moncrief .....std

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

What's up Bloom?

Need a QB this week. Fitz at Cleveland (weather concerns?), Smith at Indy , Daz vs Philly. 6pts per TD std scoring otherwise.

Need WR and Flex in STD league...Jeffrey, Ty Mont., Marvin,  Miller (banged up), or Gillislee,

Any concerns about Freeman today with the hip pointer?  I Have JRodgers to use instead of Freeman.

Thanks Brother!
dak

ty jeffery

stick w freeman

Bloom! Please pick three.

0.5 PPR 

Ty montgomery

D booker

Dez Bryant

E Sanders

D Moncrief

Thansk in Advance

Hey Bloom,

PPR League

Who would you go with for flex...

Kelce or Gillislee?

The news that they will go with the hot hand and Gill's injured foot, gives me cause for concern, plus the Colts D has been a sieve against TEs.

Thanks for the advice

Hi Sig-

With the Cobb news, I need to drop 1 In a 1/2 point PPR to pick up John Brown of the AZ Cardinals. 

Who do you drop? Hunter Henry, Zach Ertz, or Ryan Matthews

My RBs are Ware, Gordon, Booker, Hyde, and Gio Bernard. TEs on waiver are Charles Clay, Pitta,and Ebron. 

Thank you!!!!!
ertz

Users who are viewing this thread