What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are your VBD Values on QBs? (1 Viewer)

warpedone

Footballguy
I've been in two crazy scoring leagues for years and don't know what a "normal" value is for QB:

QB .01/yard; 5 pt. bonus at 250, 350; 6, 9 and 12 pt. passing TDs based on length; 12, 18, and 24 pt. rushing TDs based on length

RB .01/yard; 5 pt. bonus at 100, 200; PPR; 6, 9 and 12 pt. rushing TDs based on length; 12, 18, and 24 pt. receiving/passing TDs based on length

WR .01/yard; 5 pt. bonus at 100, 200; PPR; 6, 9 and 12 pt. receiving TDs based on length; 12, 18, and 24 pt. rushing/passing TDs based on length

My QB Values:

Rodgers 191

Brees 132

Rivers 106

Romo 96

Brady 93

RB Values:

Rice 176

Foster 175

Charles 149

Johnson 147

Peterson 142

WR Values:

Johnson 186

Johnson 179

White 177

Fitz 169

Nicks 168

Does everyone have the huge dropoff in QB value like this league (it goes to 0 at QB11) or are your QB values significantly lower?

seems about right. My 14 teamer has QBs at -1 for 13 and 14. It a tweaked worst starter, so in a 12 team league QB12 would be 0

No...I understand it going to 0 at or near the last starter. What are your top ends? Are they comparable to the top ends at RB and WR?

eta: The players listed are irrelevant - I'm just looking for ballpark top end values at each position. I read a lot about 6 pt. TDs increasing QB value but with this wild scoring system, it seems like it may be even more skewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind...answered my own question (changed my scoring system and reran it - duh).

Values decreased but were still on par with top ends of RBs and WRs.

Nothing to see here. Sorry.

Looks accurate to me. With your huge bonuses to rushing TD's, Rodgers, with his passing skill on par with the other elites, his rushing prowess would propel him significantly higher.

Users who are viewing this thread