What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you dump the chip crumbs into your mouth when the bag is ’empty’? (1 Viewer)

Do you dump the chip crumbs into your mouth when the bag is ’empty’?

• Yes

Votes: 94 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 57 37.7%

• Total voters
It depends on the chips and how I am eating them.

If the chips purpose is just a delivery vehicle for the dip, no. If I just happen to have a single use bag while eating lunch without a dip....more often than not, yes.

Yes, and it's garnered the same side-eye look from my wife that she gives me when I drink the milk out of the cereal bowl, which leads me to believe that both acts are equally deplorable.

I mean, when was this ever not a thing? People actually admit to NOT doing this? Wait, is this a trick question like that fake trick question on here about people that don't sit down to tie their shoes or that are above peeing in the shower?

I mean, when was this ever not a thing? People actually admit to NOT doing this? Wait, is this a trick question like that fake trick question on here about people that don't sit down to tie their shoes or that are above peeing in the shower?
Ahhh... normality :)

If the chips purpose is just a delivery vehicle for the dip, no. If I just happen to have a single use bag while eating lunch without a dip....more often than not, yes.
Baller move: pour chip crumbs and small broken pieces into dip container(esp French onion) and eat with spoon like cereal.

Yes it’s a thing

I don't usually do straight from the bag, although I certainly have.

Usually I dump into hand and then eat though, is that the same thing?

67% yes, 33% LIARS

Baller move: pour chip crumbs and small broken pieces into dip container(esp French onion) and eat with spoon like cereal.
Works even better for the crunched up bits of nachos -- the ones too small to dip. Just pour in a bowl with some salsa, problem solved.

Yes it’s a thing
I do this with tortilla chips and nacho cheese sauce

I don’t—but kinda because of a weird caveat. I generally do not buy the small individual serving bags of chips. I generally just buy the full size or family size bags. I like to grab a handful at a time and I’ll throw them in a small bowl or plate eat them from that. It just helps me manage my portions as I find that if I eat them straight from a bag—I’ll end up eating a lot more than I should. When the large bag gets down to the crumbles/powder/tiny fragments—I’ll generally use them almost as a seasoning (Sprinkle them on salad..etc).

Yes, and it's garnered the same side-eye look from my wife that she gives me when I drink the milk out of the cereal bowl, which leads me to believe that both acts are equally deplorable.
Did we do the WN - milk out of a cereal bowl yet? Because why wouldn't you drink that milk?

Users who are viewing this thread