What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whats normal? Sitting to pee (1 Viewer)

Do you sit down to pee

• All the time - men

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Most of the time

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • Rarely

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • I am a woman and i sit on the toilet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a woman and i hover over it to get pee all over the seat

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
At home (or other's home), I started kneeling when I became responsible for cleaning my bathroom (teenage years). Started sitting when my daughter was potty training and never went back.
Kneeling?
One knee. Faster than sitting, just as easy as standing.
This seems def the hardest of the three :lol:
Not sure why you think that, but that's fine. You're closer to the bowl so no issues with splashing like you'd get with standing.
For whoever asked, knee on the floor. I'm short but height was never an issue.

Critique all you want, but I like a clean bathroom and find this to work for me. Not really trying to convince anybody to change their standing ways.

Are you kneeling on the floor or on a stool? If I kneeled on the floor I would end up pissing all over the front of the toilet.

At home (or other's home), I started kneeling when I became responsible for cleaning my bathroom (teenage years). Started sitting when my daughter was potty training and never went back.
Kneeling?
Not sure why you think that, but that's fine. You're closer to the bowl so no issues with splashing like you'd get with standing.

Critique all you want, but I like a clean bathroom and find this to work for me. Not really trying to convince anybody to change their standing ways.
I'm going to say, that while this might be legit and what you do, if it's not, it's one of the most brilliantly played moves here at FBG. The fact that you've gotten at LEAST a couple guys here to try this, if a joke, is utterly amazing.

Respect

Kneeling?

I'm going to say, that while this might be legit and what you do, if it's not, it's one of the most brilliantly played moves here at FBG. The fact that you've gotten at LEAST a couple guys here to try this, if a joke, is utterly amazing.

Respect

I just knelt in front of the toilet :bag:

Since most of the times I poop I also pee, I'd say 70/30.

This isn't a manhood topic, is it?
If that's the case I change my answer to "never, and I piss all over the walls so nobody ever forgets." Never forget!
I think it's a given that you pee when you poop.....I answered this as if it were when u just have to pee.

A secondary consideration......how you gonna pee off the poop skids when sitting? That's one of life's small pleasures as a dude, imo.
Do you poop standing up? Or sit to poop and then stand to piss off the detritus?
Separate events.......when skids are left from previous pooper, I feel it is my duty to try and dislodge said skid.........my wife is not impressed.....surprising, right?

Kneeling?

Respect
Haha! It's for realz. I wish I was that good of a troll.

Maybe people just have really tall thrones or mine are short. Used to work for me until I became a sitter.

Kneeling?

Respect

Maybe people just have really tall thrones or mine are short. Used to work for me until I became a sitter.

You must have the longest femurs in the history of mankind.

Kneeling?

Respect

You must have the longest femurs in the history of mankind.

I tried and it worked for me. Though I did have to have to lift it up several inches and then lay it over the rim and then have it hang down into the bowl. No splashing since it was under water.

Users who are viewing this thread