What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the best team in the AFC after 15 weeks? (1 Viewer)

Who is the best team in the AFC after 15 weeks?

• Bengals

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Broncos

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Ravens

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Steelers

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fensalk

Footballguy
All AFC teams with winning records are listed.

Most top teams in the AFC faced stiff tests this week. Only the Patriots answered the bell. Is that enough to push them to the top? Or is someone else the best in your eyes?

All AFC teams with winning records are listed. Most top teams in the AFC faced stiff tests this week. Only the Patriots answered the bell. Is that enough to push them to the top? Or is someone else the best in your eyes?
There is really no dominate team in the AFC. I can't back the Patriots with how bad their defense is but no one else really stands out. If you stop ray rice you beat Baltimore. If Ben is healthy going into the playoffs, I think they're the best of the bunch despite being swept by the ravens.

All AFC teams with winning records are listed. Most top teams in the AFC faced stiff tests this week. Only the Patriots answered the bell. Is that enough to push them to the top? Or is someone else the best in your eyes?
There is really no dominate team in the AFC. I can't back the Patriots with how bad their defense is but no one else really stands out. If you stop ray rice you beat Baltimore. If Ben is healthy going into the playoffs, I think they're the best of the bunch despite being swept by the ravens.
The Patriots give up a lot of yards, but they pin the other team deep all the time which forces opponents to march a long field for TDs. It works for them. :shrug:

Patriots run away with it this week

Patriots 16 votes

Steelers 4 votes

Ravens 3 votes

Broncos 3 votes

rest 0 votes

If Schaub and AJ were healthy, I'd probably lean toward Houston. Alas, they are not, so for me the Pats are the easy choice.

Users who are viewing this thread