What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who was overhyped more than Jahan Dotson (1 Viewer)

Dwayne Hoover

Footballguy
There sure was a lot of buzz about this guy in the preseason. Every draft, he went a little earlier than I could grab him and then for my last draft, I did the same thing as others before me and reached for him a bit.

One of the bigger disappointments so far this year, he's healthy, right?

It annoyed me each of the past 2 years, as a Watson owner. Those 2 were always in that same tier of WRs and everyone always made Dotson out to be an inevitable future WR1.

Watson has his own problems with health, but at least when he's out there, he actually has produced multiple mega games.

There sure was a lot of buzz about this guy in the preseason. Every draft, he went a little earlier than I could grab him and then for my last draft, I did the same thing as others before me and reached for him a bit.

One of the bigger disappointments so far this year, he's healthy, right?
I faded him pretty hard. McLaurin and Samuel are pretty good players. If one of them gets hurts you'll see his production improve.

Users who are viewing this thread