What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be the next hot RB pickup? (1 Viewer)

In 2012 Murray went down on 92 touches. In 2013 he went down on 115 touches. He's already accumulated 83 touches in a very short period of time. This ~100 touch threshold may be inaccurate, who knows, but I'm holding Randle for the next couple of games.
This intrigues me. Is Randle or Dunbar the likeliest to get carries or will they split?
It will be a split. Id say Dunbar is more talented but cant carry the full load. What Randle would do with his share is probably the biggest question. In leagues where Im hawking backups, Ive avoided DAL just because if Murray goes down no one will come close to his role, unlike a Knile Davis type situation.
Randle has looked very good to me in limited action this year, much better than he did last year IMO. I reckon it'd be some type of split as well but seeing as how committed DAL is to the run and how good their offensive line is and I'm willing to bet both Dunbar and Randle would hold legitimate value in the event that Murray went down. Grabbing Randle is one of those preemptive adds that could pay dividends.

everything lines up for Talliaferro - no competition really, drafted by coaches, can handle the workload, runs hard, nose for the end zone ..... Blue has Foster when healthy and Blue will never be #1 with Foster in town & healthy. Crowell / Williams / Tate ... neither of those 3 will ever be bell cows with the others around - all 3 are good

but Talliaferro, is better than Pierce/Forsett and is going to get his chance I think

everything lines up for Talliaferro - no competition really, drafted by coaches, can handle the workload, runs hard, nose for the end zone ..... Blue has Foster when healthy and Blue will never be #1 with Foster in town & healthy. Crowell / Williams / Tate ... neither of those 3 will ever be bell cows with the others around - all 3 are good

but Talliaferro, is better than Pierce/Forsett and is going to get his chance I think
You mean Crowell/West/Tate in Cleveland.

Users who are viewing this thread