What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's hottest -- scratch & dent sale (1 Viewer)

Who's hottest

Votes: 6 3.7%

Votes: 12 7.3%

Votes: 54 32.9%

Votes: 10 6.1%

Votes: 82 50.0%

• Total voters
the vid clip posted today of the Amherst behemoth ought to give rise to appreciating every last one of these broads. 

:banned:

They're actually in order of hotness from right to left.

5 - It's not close really.  Prettiest face, great body, doesn't look to be insane.

4- I kind of dig the pale look and the boobs look nice and floppy, but she's got a bit of a gut.

3 - Not much to say here.  Pretty, average chick.  Tattoes by the hoo haw are not ideal.

2 - She looks like she'd be into everything including letting you pee on her.  Might be the crazy type that freezes your semen.  Slightly too skinny though.

1 - No.  Just no.  

They're all 1s on the binary scale and better looking than the majority of our wives.  That said, they each have their flaws so this one was tough.  I went with 2 despite the crazy eyes.    

4 for some reason.  I like the pale skin and cute face I guess.  

I can't fairly judge 2 because I have experienced that kind of crazy and it wasn't worth it.

You can't tell who you voted for any more with the new board? Neat. 

Voted earlier and pretty sure I voted 2 bc her eyes said "I will cut you if you don't vote for me"

Its amazing how the bronzing gone bad is skewing the results.

1 has the best body of the bunch and wouldn't look so bad if she didn't have the raccoon eyes.

I feel like a otherwise normal makeup job on 1 and she's winning easily. She's the only one in shape. 

5 (and would stone cold sober with zero regrets)

3 (would sober, absolutely would after a couple drinks)

1 (she's probably at least even with 2 with much less time in the sun)

2 (after giving her a Xanax)

4 ("Hey, you're the last one at the bar too, huh?")

Users who are viewing this thread