What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why is this place a ghost town? (1 Viewer)

Can we get a link to this commercial - or a repost?  

ETA:  forget it - found it.  What the hell is the problem here? 

This commercial has nothing but a positive message, who's upset here - bullies?  
Well allow me to retort

a) the whole idea of a commercial is dumb

b) people in a razor commercial should not be scruffy

c) a commercial should not be a short movie

d) all commercials if they exist, should be read by the micromachines guy giving no more than 4 reasons why you should buy the product/service and nothing else

e) the grilling scene was annoying because the grills were lame af

Dedfin said:
Well allow me to retort

a) the whole idea of a commercial is dumb

b) people in a razor commercial should not be scruffy

c) a commercial should not be a short movie

d) all commercials if they exist, should be read by the micromachines guy giving no more than 4 reasons why you should buy the product/service and nothing else

e) the grilling scene was annoying because the grills were lame af
grade:  F

Frankly I'm amazed that a 9 page thread about a commercial that is "socially controversial" has managed to remain in this forum and NOT devolved into a PSF crap fest.  Mozel tov Gilette Commercial thread participants.

Frankly I'm amazed that a 9 page thread about a commercial that is "socially controversial" has managed to remain in this forum and NOT devolved into a PSF crap fest.  Mozel tov Gilette Commercial thread participants.
They wanted to move it to the Slap Fight forum, but then Joe realized he hadn't set that one up yet.

It's hard for the ghosts to press the like button.
But seriously, this is true.

I see  brilliant quips posted from time to time... puns, witticisms, notebook references, innuendos, wikkid'isms...

A lot of times they don't even get a like, or maybe they get 2-3 likes on a good day.

In the good old, pre-ghosttown days - an easy 15-20 likes and several :lmao: replies to boot.

I really only came for baseball and yoga pants.  I'll still pop in once or twice a month, but yoga pants had me here first thing every morning.  Now its reddit or discord with my coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread