What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will CC Brown start this week? (1 Viewer)

Follow the bouncing ball... :P

In Michael Johnson's last healthy week, he played nearly every down until his injury, with Aaron Rouse and CC Brown rotating at the other position.

With Johnson out, Rouse played nearly every down, Brown came out in some packages and Aaron Ross played in the dime as a safety.

This week, Johnson is expected to play and Ross is apparently slated to play a lot of safety.

I think one of two things will happen here this week.

Possibility 1: Johnson and Ross will play most of the downs, with the Giants playing less interchangeably and more Johnson SS/Ross FS with Aaron Rouse playing some dime defensive snaps and Brown playing sparingly.

Possibility 2: Johnson isn't ready to play every down and Ross rotates in for him at the RS position. Rouse and Brown go back to rotating (with Rouse seeing more base and nickel snaps probably) as they were in Johnson's last healthy week.

Bottom line: I wouldn't trust any of these guys in my playoff lineup this week. One of them may top five solos, they all may approach five solos, or they all may be a black hole of 3-4 solos or worse each.

Follow the bouncing ball...:PIn Michael Johnson's last healthy week, he played nearly every down until his injury, with Aaron Rouse and CC Brown rotating at the other position.With Johnson out, Rouse played nearly every down, Brown came out in some packages and Aaron Ross played in the dime as a safety.This week, Johnson is expected to play and Ross is apparently slated to play a lot of safety.I think one of two things will happen here this week.Possibility 1: Johnson and Ross will play most of the downs, with the Giants playing less interchangeably and more Johnson SS/Ross FS with Aaron Rouse playing some dime defensive snaps and Brown playing sparingly.Possibility 2: Johnson isn't ready to play every down and Ross rotates in for him at the RS position. Rouse and Brown go back to rotating (with Rouse seeing more base and nickel snaps probably) as they were in Johnson's last healthy week.Bottom line: I wouldn't trust any of these guys in my playoff lineup this week. One of them may top five solos, they all may approach five solos, or they all may be a black hole of 3-4 solos or worse each.
:P Awesome info sadly, I have Ed Reed out too so I'll have to pick between Dallas' Sensabaugh or Chicago's Afalava... :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread