What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 offseason dynasty IDP rankings (1 Viewer)

Sort of... lots of guy still classified as OLBs:
Alex Highsmith
Uchenna Nwosu
Rashan Gary
Travon Walker
Azeez Ojulari
Zadarius Smith
David Ojabo
Arnold Ebiketie
Samson Ebukam
Odafe Oweh
James Houston
Nik Bonitto
Leonard Floyd
Myjai Sanders
Deangelo Malone
Joe Tryon-Shoyinka
Michael Hoecht (DT instead of DE)

Sweet - FBG switched their player database to true position. TJ Watt is DE1.
I was thinking there was another new change and was scouring the change log, but this was from 1 March right? They have done 2 more much smaller updates on 7 March and 5 May as well.

I was thinking there was another new change and was scouring the change log, but this was from 1 March right? They have done 2 more much smaller updates on 7 March and 5 May as well.
I think you are mixing up MFL and FBG. Tick is talking about FBG rankings switiching their position designations to rank to true position. The dates you refernced are the dates that MFL updated their position designations.

I think you are mixing up MFL and FBG. Tick is talking about FBG rankings switiching their position designations to rank to true position. The dates you refernced are the dates that MFL updated their position designations.
You are 100% right, I fast read that and did mix them up....sorry Tick!

David Ojabo
Ravens News 6/8: Rookie Sleepers and more
...Second-year edge rusher David Ojabo continues to flash during practices, showing little effects from the torn Achilles that contributed to him playing in just two games as a rookie. Ojabo generated a push on several plays, but the most noticeable one was when he beat left tackle Patrick Mekari inside and had a free run at the quarterback...
...The Ravens have a nice wrinkle with both defensive end Justin Madubuike and outside linebacker David Ojabo lined up on the same side. Both have good speed and quickness, which helps create mismatches on stunts in passing situations.

UPDATE from this morning.

Twelve Ravens Thoughts following Day 1 of mandatory minicamp By Luke Jones -June 13, 2023
...one of the earliest full-team reps, Justin Madubuike and David Ojabo combined to overwhelm Jackson with pressure in the pocket, forcing the whistle to blow for what would have been a sack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread