What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will it be Reported in the Media? My Money is on "no" (1 Viewer)

I actually found a lot of the birther stuff put forth by Arpaio to be really compelling. Seemed really clear to me that the administration put out falsified documents. :shrug:

At this point I think it's irrelevant but I think it's as likely as not that he wasn't born on US soil.
That really grinds my gears. The President should be born here.

I actually found a lot of the birther stuff put forth by Arpaio to be really compelling. Seemed really clear to me that the administration put out falsified documents. :shrug:

At this point I think it's irrelevant but I think it's as likely as not that he wasn't born on US soil.
It's compelling that an 18 year old girl flew to Kenya to give birth in 1961?

A plane ticket back then from LA to NY was $1500 in today's dollars so it was probably $5000+ to Kenya. Neither of his parents had that type of money and Obama's father would have had no interest in doing such a thing even if he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, another thread where you can see who the OP is and assume that whatever written (err plagiarized from Foxmax) is more the opposite of truth than reality.

I mean, why would someone take their time to read more drivel when we've seen this poster (and many allies, I mean aliai) try this sad and counterproductive path before?
Good idea. Form your opinion on who said it....typicalThis is exactly why CNN, CNBC and the others are somehow, still broadcasting.

Don't believe what FOX says...it may contradict what the others say.

Don't look into it yourself...just believe what you hear.

So, in your opinion, the IRS NOT target specific groups and therefore, there is nothing to report?

Testifying in front of Congress, even though there is nothing to hide, Lois Lerner (EX-Head of the IRS) says that she cannot produce any emails due to a hard drive crash....and you're okay with that.

Again, when you don't pay your taxes in April, simply tell them that your hard drive crashed and see how far you get with that.

Buddy, if you believe any part of this story....you are blind.
My position is that it's not worth the time not dedicated concentration to read your post because past ones have been so driven by partisan ideology and so laughably one sided that it's difficult to take the post seriously.
Oh. I see.You read only those posts which are fair, balanced, unbiased....and agree with YOUR ideology.

Got it. :thumbup:
If saying that makes you feel better, sure.

Honestly, I doubt you even know my ideology. But whether it's your worthless rants from the right or my fathers endless blind liberal Facebook posts from the left, such a shallow world view and more shallow approach to political "discourse" only undercuts what legitimate points may he hidden within the ideological and partisan driven dribble.

I get everyone's reaction to the OP but for all of those saying this is a fake scandal, an objective view would lead one to think that this fake scandal has resulted in a very real cover up.

Users who are viewing this thread