What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will the top 8 RBs in this class really outproduce the top WR? (1 Viewer)

Which of the top 8 RBs are likely to bust? (You can choose more than one)

• Barkley NYG

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Chubb CLE

Votes: 25 16.7%
  • Guice WAS

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Jones TB

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • Michel NE

Votes: 45 30.0%
  • Penny SEA

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Freeman DEN

Votes: 47 31.3%
  • Johnson DET

Votes: 83 55.3%
  • None will bust

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
And can just as easily be wrong.

Let me put my position this way.  Let’s say that the overwhelmingly majority agree that one or more of the top 8 RBs are not going to perform up to their current rookie value - and the poll clearly supports that.  Wouldn’t it have some value to try to figure out which of those guys are considered the most questionable and offer up alternatives that could possibly be better choices?
Yes.

Thats your second poll question. We are all taking issue with the first poll question.

You’re the one making the claims that the facts don’t support.  We get it.  You don’t like Ryan.  But that’s your opinion in the face of seven consecutive years of well above average performance.  If ATL has a weapon like that and chooses to hamstring him, that’s their prerogative, but I’d guess they may want to revisit what made ATL successful in the past and play to their strengths.  It’s unfortunate that you choose to dig in your heels and double down despite seeing facts that clearly rebut that position.  It really doesn’t help your position when you do that.
:lmao:   :potkettle:    Welcome to your own thread! The total lack of self awareness is hilarious. You started a thread asking a (poorly worded) question, got answers, then dug your heels in anyway.

If this minor, trivial point about Matt Ryan being a middle of the pack QB makes you feel better, feel free to keep harping on it. Ryan isn't a top 10 QB, but the part I was focusing on was that Ryan has a very mediocre PA:TD ratio. We all know Julio is going to be the target hog. The hope for Ridley owners was that he'd be able to put up high TD numbers. Since he won't be getting high target numbers, this seems like a reasonable straw to grasp at. However, with Ryan's historically mediocre PA:TD ratio, I see this as a far fetched hope. That was the point.

This tangent about his volume assisted totals in years past has been fun (/s) but I'm bored of it. Good luck hyping up the rookie WRs and downplaying this talented RB class. [damn, the train wreck emoji seems to be gone]

:lmao:   :potkettle:    Welcome to your own thread! The total lack of self awareness is hilarious. You started a thread asking a (poorly worded) question, got answers, then dug your heels in anyway.

If this minor, trivial point about Matt Ryan being a middle of the pack QB makes you feel better, feel free to keep harping on it. Ryan isn't a top 10 QB, but the part I was focusing on was that Ryan has a very mediocre PA:TD ratio. We all know Julio is going to be the target hog. The hope for Ridley owners was that he'd be able to put up high TD numbers. Since he won't be getting high target numbers, this seems like a reasonable straw to grasp at. However, with Ryan's historically mediocre PA:TD ratio, I see this as a far fetched hope. That was the point.

This tangent about his volume assisted totals in years past has been fun (/s) but I'm bored of it. Good luck hyping up the rookie WRs and downplaying this talented RB class. [damn, the train wreck emoji seems to be gone]

I’m not going to sit and argue with you of the similarities in badly misinterpretting 7 years of facts to justify a position as opposed to attempting to gage value on players who haven’t even played a down in the NFL yet.  Even trying to equate the two kind if speaks for itself.

Hope your day gets better for you.

I’m not going to sit and argue with you of the similarities in badly misinterpretting 7 years of facts to justify a position as opposed to attempting to gage value on players who haven’t even played a down in the NFL yet.  Even trying to equate the two kind if speaks for itself.

Hope your day gets better for you.
Again, you're just arguing a trivial point within a much larger post to obscure the fact you are getting roasted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread