What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Tye (1 Viewer)

loose circuits

Footballguy
6-2 260 with 4.6 wheels. Originally committed to FSU prior to ending up at Stony Brook where he had good college production. Long term, I don't see Donnell as the answer because he's blocking isn't greaf and he's a lumbering TE in the pass game. Tye has a chance to takeover this position IMO so he's worth a speculative add in deep leagues. I got him for free in 3 and had already owned him in another because he was starting to get some playing time and looked good with it...

Didn't see a thread about him and felt there should be one.

More: http://dlvr.it/CgR2Rr

He's been playing for like 4-5 weeks. I think he looks smallish, like a FB playing TE.

Giant fan. I like him. Little bowling ball. Don't know what to expect in a lead role. Eli does best when his te's are bigger targets as he seems to use them as a safety valve and he's usually winging high over the middle. But as a complentary guy he can do ok in the flat

For a waiver, I'll jump on board for a week or two and see what happens. Small school guys who work their way into the lineup are always fun and worth taking a chance.

In PPR leagues this guy has had 10+ points for 5 straight weeks now. For an undrafted free agent I'm pretty impressed. Is this a sign of bigger things to come? How would you compare his potential to someone like Clive Walford?

Users who are viewing this thread