What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS 2012: Back to the Future II - Draft and Season Thread (1 Viewer)

is this the league I am currently simming? what are we drafting, obp? or is this cake league? is this for 2011 or 2012 or all time?

4 User(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

RnR,scoobus,larry_boy_44,cheese

lol....

WIS uses RF/G (range factor per game) and not RF/9 (per 9 innings), so if he is only playing 6 innings a game, his RF/G is going to suck.
Cabrera seems like a heckuva bat to sit for three innings of defense. Anything analagous anywhere else in the majors? Where a top-10 bat regularly sits the 8th & 9th for defense, game in and game out?This is how you can tell I'm only a casual fan and not a stat-hound ... this kind of stuff is not intuitive to me.

If anyone within the next 3-4 picks has a guy they really want and want to trade up for want to swap 1st and 2nd rounders let me know, otherwise I'll pick within 15-20.

WIS uses RF/G (range factor per game) and not RF/9 (per 9 innings), so if he is only playing 6 innings a game, his RF/G is going to suck.
Cabrera seems like a heckuva bat to sit for three innings of defense. Anything analagous anywhere else in the majors? Where a top-10 bat regularly sits the 8th & 9th for defense, game in and game out?This is how you can tell I'm only a casual fan and not a stat-hound ... this kind of stuff is not intuitive to me.
Ya, I'm not buying that he will come out of the game. If he switches to first, you have the same problem with Prince. They'll probably just let him butcher.

Ya, I'm not buying that he will come out of the game. If he switches to first, you have the same problem with Prince. They'll probably just let him butcher.
Plus, doesn't Detroit really have a full year to figure it out? One plays first, the other DHs this year. Not until Victor comes back that they have to worry.

I really don't know. I agree that it seems strange to replace him for the whole last 2-3 innings of the game, even if he does make the last out in the 6th or the 7th. But you can't move him over to 1B if Prince is there. So I guess they just have to live with him until maybe they take him out in the 9th? I can't think of a situation where this ever happened before.

1.12. Jose Reyes SS

on phone. pm next guy plz

sorry - changed my pick real quick. didnt want same guy in too many leagues

Last edited by a moderator:
'scoobus said:
'jfranco77 said:
1.06 Matt Kemp, CF
He made me too nervous
He makes me nervous too. The other player I debated at 6 was Joey Bats, but his second half was a little scary. I might regret passing up Bautista, since he is probably the best power hitter in the league, but the fact that Kemp has averaged about 158 games the last 4 years should make him safe-ish.Cue Matt Kemp tearing a hamstring WHILE getting back with Rihanna

I had 3 guys i was considering here, but in the end, i go in another direction...

1.17 Cliff Lee - SP

eta: PM sent to Bogart

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread