What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS MMXIII Back to the Future 3 - MLB107075 (2 Viewers)

F- this...617 and I'm next to Larry...I will gladly trade the entire draft with anyone else...Hell with the time I don't have anymore I'll gladly move to the bottom turn.

F- this...617 and I'm next to Larry...I will gladly trade the entire draft with anyone else...Hell with the time I don't have anymore I'll gladly move to the bottom turn.
if you want to take on a partner, AcerFC and Matthias are on the block

X asked me to roll for him:1d1000, rolled once.Roll set 1Die rolls: 683Roll subtotal: 683Roll total: 683

24 Rolls in

Spartans 142

NV/Acer 241

TREFrost 270

cheese 293

SCBF 328

BradyMarino 388

jfranco 389

Bogart 411

oso 415

boub 452

eephus 473

Kraft 537

Sammy 617

Larry 667

Roll OFF?

Tupside 683

Chem X 683

RnR 689

Hoos 712

DrDGreco 777 NOT CONFIRMED!

scoobus 790

rodg12 796

DougB 799

moops 823

Arsenal 938

Willing to partner: Matthias

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what happened. Don't have it in my email either. I certainly wouldn't make up 777.

1d1000, rolled once.Roll set 1Die rolls: 673Roll subtotal: 673Roll total: 673I didn't check the box that said also send email from this address but don't remember doing for any of the other ones.

Does anybody feel strongly about the no trading until round 5 rule in this format?
I say allow trading whenever. I also say let us pick stadiums whenever we want. Still start it at the beginning of 2nd round for those that want their certain stadiums, but if we dont want to pick one yet we dont have to and can be skipped. Just make it free for all after the 2nd round. I know sometimes I go in with a plan and players go differently then expected.

1.1 Miguel Cabrera, 3B, Detroit Tigers

Fun fact: Cabrera's 2012 OPS of .999 was more than double the .497 posted by the guy I drafted to be my starting 3B in this league last year, Danny Valencia.

I'll have you know my total preparation has been listening to one Buster Olney podcast. Gawd that was horrible.

Spreadsheet is ready. Not going to say how many players are on it, but I feel fairly confident that nobody picked in the top 400 will be off my list. :nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread