What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (1 Viewer)

Wordle 937 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dumb luck with my 2nd guess.

Connections
Puzzle #215
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Thought today’s was a little difficult. I haven’t been playing connections as long as many of you - are some days of the week harder than others like the crossword puzzle?
I definitely struggle with Connections sometimes. Usually it can be attributed to the puzzle maker being too cute, or me lacking patience.

Wordle 937 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #215
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Thought today’s was a little difficult. I haven’t been playing connections as long as many of you - are some days of the week harder than others like the crossword puzzle?
I haven’t noticed whether certain days are progressively harder. Would be interesting to know.

Wordle 937 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #215
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

I haven’t noticed whether certain days are progressively harder. Would be interesting to know.

A lot of it is what you know, your interest, and if your mind makes the connection quickly, etc. but it just feels sometimes it’s really easy and some days can be a struggle.

Wordle 937 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #215
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

A lot of it is what you know, your interest, and if your mind makes the connection quickly, etc. but it just feels sometimes it’s really easy and some days can be a struggle.

Yes, sometimes you can make the connections quickly and sometimes it takes a lot more thought. But ultimately I think the biggest factor in solving without mistakes is patience. Having ideas but working through all the subsequent steps before you make a guess. One strategy I use frequently (as I’m sure many do as it is intuitive) is to find the word that does not lend itself to alternate meanings and then work around that word. For example, blew has basically only one meaning. And when you don’t see any synonyms then you consider word construction. It’s a homonym. And then that unlocks the grouping.

Users who are viewing this thread