What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (3 Viewers)

I just noticed that some of have an asterisk at the end of the first line where we paste our daily results. Without googling, I'll bet it denotes the use of "hard mode."

I just noticed that some of have an asterisk at the end of the first line where we paste our daily results. Without googling, I'll bet it denotes the use of "hard mode."
Yeah. I should switch my settings. I self-impose hard mode almost exclusively, but IIke the comfort of knowing I can burn a bunch of letters if I get truly desperate.

Yeah. I should switch my settings. I self-impose hard mode almost exclusively, but IIke the comfort of knowing I can burn a bunch of letters if I get truly desperate.
I *think you can change settings mid-stream.

*not a great thinker

Wordle 662 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ Labor
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬› Broad
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Super lucky first guess. I wouldn’t have thought a brand name would qualify as a word.

It's a brand name, but also common crystalline salt.

I remember my grandfather always had those cardboard tubes of Boraxo hand soap. That stuff would remove everything from your hands, possibly including a few layers of skin.

Trouble seeing this one. Should’ve had it in 3

Wordle 663 4/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜stare
🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜trial
🟨🟩🟨🟩⬜ratan
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 444
6️⃣7️⃣
8️⃣4️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜