What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (3 Viewers)

Wordle 874 3/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ least
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ lease
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

50/50 shot to solve in two, I thought the times would be tricky with the two e’s in the word.

LEAST is my go to starter word. PROUD is my next word if there are no hits with LEAST. Wheel of Fortune strategy with tying to hit RSTLNE as soon as possible and get as many vowels nailed down as possible.

Connections
Puzzle #153
🟦🟦🟪🟨
🟪🟨🟨🟩
🟦🟪🟨🟦
🟦🟦🟪🟦
That was a mess

Wordle 875 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛ False
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛ Acorn
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Rescue Octordle #656
8️⃣🔟
🕐6️⃣
5️⃣9️⃣
🕚🕛
Score: 8
Should have had a 9. Went with Query for Buyer when the Y was already revealed to not be the 5th letter.

Wow, you went no burner. Interested to see if someone can nail a 9 today.
I don’t use burners very often. Started with Vodka and Dusky. Biggest issue was Batch. I actually thought it was one of Watch/Latch/Patch, but got it after Buyer. I’m irritated that I made such a poor choice with Query.

Wordle 874 3/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ least
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ lease
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

50/50 shot to solve in two, I thought the times would be tricky with the two e’s in the word.

LEAST is my go to starter word. PROUD is my next word if there are no hits with LEAST. Wheel of Fortune strategy with tying to hit RSTLNE as soon as possible and get as many vowels nailed down as possible.
Exact same thing I did. Sucks to almost get it in one and not get it in two. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread