What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst shticks this board has ever seen (1 Viewer)

Cap'n Crunch alias."Slap it high?"Homer's pedophilia - way overdone, has gone from mildly humorous to downright creepy.Suggestions are welcome. ***OFFICIAL*** list will be kept in this first post.
Suggestions are welcome. ***OFFICIAL*** list will be kept in this first post.
:scared:
I don't mind The Draft Robot shtick, but he needs to dial back the constant ego-stroking of his owner. That is, stop propping yourself up with your alias, loser.

I think this King Biggie Cube guy needs to get added to the list.
Jesus. Just coming in here to post that.If you're going to go to all the effort of having a shtick alias, as least put enough forethought into it so that people don't have the urge to sear their eyeballs out by repeatedly slamming their face into a flaming bag of dog #### after reading your posts.
It's dirtyhalos, and he should be ashamed of himself.

Mr. Pickles said:
Running with scissors said:
Rayderr said:
Jesus. Just coming in here to post that.If you're going to go to all the effort of having a shtick alias, as least put enough forethought into it so that people don't have the urge to sear their eyeballs out by repeatedly slamming their face into a flaming bag of dog #### after reading your posts.
wtf!!!

Mr. Pickles said:
Rayderr said:
Snitching shtick.

yo dawg

why you gotta be frontin about my stick like that melissa

just cause you gots da crabz from me dont mean you gotta be sayin i give bad stick

Threads that have "Official, Oficial, Ofishal, Oafishul, etc" in their title...even moreso if they also contain an @zzload of asterisks around said "Ofishisness"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Pickles said:
Rayderr said:
wtf!!!
yes dirty halos is a charger fan and KBC is a falcons fan. elaborate shtick

Mr. Pickles said:
The Draft Robot said:
Cap'n Crunch alias."Slap it high?"Homer's pedophilia - way overdone, has gone from mildly humorous to downright creepy.Suggestions are welcome. ***OFFICIAL*** list will be kept in this first post.
Suggestions are welcome. ***OFFICIAL*** list will be kept in this first post.
:confused:
I don't mind The Draft Robot shtick, but he needs to dial back the constant ego-stroking of his owner. That is, stop propping yourself up with your alias, loser.
shut.up.mr.poodles.

"rockin" clothes

you are wearing a pink polo shirt, jorts and sandals with dark socks up to your mf knees.

you aint rockin nothing.

"I, for one, welcome our ______________ overlords."
Xthis one is pure awesomeness
This was already tired about a month after the original Simpsons episode it's pilfered from aired.
Pretty much every reference to The Simpsons is tired. That show stopped being funny around the time I was in high school. I'm 28 now (and yes, I graduated high school when I was 17).
I guess this is entirely the wrong thread to bust out withLook at Me!!! I graduated a Year Early!

yo dawg

just cause you gots da crabz from me dont mean you gotta be sayin i give bad stick
Shut. It. Down.
I gotta agree with the guy from the Internet here. This may be is worse than Red Forman.
as straightforward shtick it's atrociousas bad shtick on purpose it's horrible

as continuing shtick even when called out for it being bad shtick it's bad

it's a no-win

Not sure how any of this could be worse than an alias that started a thread asking what kind of things the alias should post, then retired immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure any of this be worse than an alias that started a thread asking what kind of things the alias should post, then retired immediately.
:goodposting: Can't remember who that was.
Moobers = Statorama, right?
Yup. Maybe the only good thing that came from moobers is that he instantly killed any kind of spinoff aliai from S&D stories that would have ruined one of the few truly original things we have here.

I have no idea what that means. The annoying part is that nobody will explain it to me.
There's not a whole lot to explain.
blouse is a peens™ phrase that means you have a ###### basically
That's it? For as many times as I've seen it used around here, I thought the word was coined by a poster worthy of a lot of attention. I've much to learn, obviously.

I have no idea what that means. The annoying part is that nobody will explain it to me.
There's not a whole lot to explain.
blouse is a peens™ phrase that means you have a ###### basically
That's it? For as many times as I've seen it used around here, I thought the word was coined by a poster worthy of a lot of attention. I've much to learn, obviously.
origin of "blouses"Peens has a history of rebranding funny Chapelle lines and running them into the ground. I have no idea what he thinks is so funny about just saying "blouses" to mean "you suck," but there it is.

Once, I created an alias specifically for the :e: vs. 11 poker challenge, made two horrible posts with it, then convinced ! to delete both of them before anyone else saw them. That was pretty bad schtick.

origin of "blouses"Peens has a history of rebranding funny Chapelle lines and running them into the ground. I have no idea what he thinks is so funny about just saying "blouses" to mean "you suck," but there it is.
I'm convinced that it's to try to make us believe he's seen a black person.

yo dawg

Shut. It. Down.
I gotta agree with the guy from the Internet here. This may be is worse than Red Forman.
king biggie cube is 10x better shtick than Forman.
yo dawgi dont know who dis forman cat be but id battle him riiiite herr

wat who want some

"I, for one, welcome our ______________ overlords."
Xthis one is pure awesomeness
This was already tired about a month after the original Simpsons episode it's pilfered from aired.
Pretty much every reference to The Simpsons is tired. That show stopped being funny around the time I was in high school. I'm 28 now (and yes, I graduated high school when I was 17).
I guess this is entirely the wrong thread to bust out withLook at Me!!! I graduated a Year Early!
Umm.

yo dawg

Shut. It. Down.
king biggie cube is 10x better shtick than Forman.
Comparing KBC and Forman is like comparing a kick in the nuts and a punch in the nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread