What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would You Rather? (Dynasty PPR WR 2d. Edition) (1 Viewer)

Michael Gallup or Christian Kirk?

• Michael Gallup

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Christian Kirk

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

socrates

Footballguy
Here we go with a second Edition of "Would You Rather".  It is time to conduct an end-of-season dynasty price check.  Which PPR WR would you rather have on your dynasty team?  Feel free to add your own.  

Marquise Brown or Henry Ruggs?

Diontae Johnson or DJ Moore?

Deebo Samuel or Courtland Sutton?

Michael Gallup or Christian Kirk?

Tee Higgins or JaMarr Chase?

Preston Williams or Gabriel Davis?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m defaulting to my rookie ranks on Ruggs vs Brown. The winner being Ruggs. 

The other choices I did were Moore, Sutton, Gallup and I’m waiting to post this before I hit submit for my picks to see the results afterwards

Jeez I guess people view Diontae as a top10 dynasty WR????? What’s wrong with y’all ha. 

I’d immediately go offer him for DJ Moore in your league if you have Diontae. 

Jeez I guess people view Diontae as a top10 dynasty WR????? What’s wrong with y’all ha. 

I rank each of these poll questions very close, but I enjoy seeing the trends in value.  Both Diontae and DJ may be breaking in new QBs next season, so it will be interesting to see how people rank them preseason.

Here we go with a second Edition of "Would You Rather".  It is time to conduct an end-of-season dynasty price check.  Which PPR WR would you rather have on your dynasty team?  Feel free to add your own.  Man this is a good one. I struggled with a couple of these.

Marquise Brown or Henry RuggsIt is a coinflip and I don't really want either player but I think Ruggs still has a chance to be huge but I don't see it for Brown

Diontae Johnson or DJ Moore? This was the least close for me

Deebo Samuel or Courtland Sutton? I might have just threw up in my mouth when I thought to type that Deebo is possibly healthier

Michael Gallup or Christian Kirk? I was really expecting more out of Kirk this year - don't want either of these two but I think Gallup has a bigger market

Tee Higgins or JaMarr Chase? coinflip but sure thing that has already emerged and gets Burrow wins tiebreaker for me over the rookie, could easily change soon

Preston Williams or Gabriel Davis? not really interested in the Unicorn anymore. May even need to revoke his nickname status - it's that bad

barackdhouse said:
Marquise Brown or Henry Ruggs? It is a coinflip and I don't really want either player but I think Ruggs still has a chance to be huge but I don't see it for Brown

Diontae Johnson or DJ Moore? This was the least close for me

Deebo Samuel or Courtland Sutton? I might have just threw up in my mouth when I thought to type that Deebo is possibly healthier

Michael Gallup or Christian Kirk? I was really expecting more out of Kirk this year - don't want either of these two but I think Gallup has a bigger market

Tee Higgins or JaMarr Chase? coinflip but sure thing that has already emerged and gets Burrow wins tiebreaker for me over the rookie, could easily change soon

Preston Williams or Gabriel Davis? not really interested in the Unicorn anymore. May even need to revoke his nickname status - it's that bad
I think as long as Brown's fortunes are tied to Lamar Jackson, his fantasy numbers may suffer, still I have it neck and neck between Brown and Ruggs.  If one is going to blow up and become a huge fantasy producer, however, I agree, it is more likely to be Ruggs.

I figured Diontae Johnson vs. DJ More would generate some good discussion, but I really expected it would be DJ Moore leading the poll early, then, depending on what Diontae does in his game Sunday, he might surge ahead.  Very interesting.

I laughed at your Deebo comment.  I went with Sutton here slightly over Deebo, because I see him as his team's true #1.  Both team's get a downgrade, for now, at the QB position, but Shanahan is a huge plus for Deebo at SF.  Deebo plays fearlessly -- almost recklessly, at times; I worry that may lead to continued injuries.

Kirk really disappointed this season.  When I drafted him, the team drafting immediately ahead of me selected Gallup ahead of Kirk, and I thought I really got away with a steal.  My great larceny doesn't look like a crime at all now!  Still, I am holding out hope that Kirk's fantasy value can be revived.  Clear!

Chase's value will be shaped by the NFL Draft Relocation Program, but his potential is enormous.  I am not discounting Higgins' own potential: he is in a prime spot with a young budding star at QB.  However, the gambler in me wants to go for the jackpot potential of Chase.  Chase's ceiling is incredibly high.

I am not ready to give up on "The Unicorn".  Before his foot injury, he was shaping into Tua's best target.  This comparison is interesting.  Gabriel Davis is not guaranteed to be a starter this coming season, but his future is bright.  Williams, on the other hand, projects as a starter, albeit in a less exciting offense.  I have both on my fantasy squad, but, looking at a 2-3 year window, I favor Davis.

I laughed at your Deebo comment.  I went with Sutton here slightly over Deebo, because I see him as his team's true #1.  Both team's get a downgrade, for now, at the QB position, but Shanahan is a huge plus for Deebo at SF.  Deebo plays fearlessly -- almost recklessly, at times; I worry that may lead to continued injuries.
I could probably go back and forth on Deebo v Sutton all day and still change my mind tomorrow. I don't love either one. Love both the players for NFL, just not FF. I sold my one share of Sutton in November before the trade deadline. Before Aiyuk I would have said Deebo without hesitation. Sutton's injury scares me. He could be a good buy low, though.

Good chance JuJu leaves, one less mouth to feed.  This is a tough one as I love Moore, but who is the QB next year in Carolina?

Good chance JuJu leaves, one less mouth to feed.  This is a tough one as I love Moore, but who is the QB next year in Carolina?
Who's the QB next year in Pittsburgh? When it comes to close situations, look at past production and prospect profile. Moore wins those tie breakers vs Diontae rather easily. 

Who's the QB next year in Pittsburgh? When it comes to close situations, look at past production and prospect profile. Moore wins those tie breakers vs Diontae rather easily. 
Good question who the QB is in Pitt.  I am also basing this on Schuster leaving as a FA.  He and Claypool will have more consistant numbers.  I think its a better situation all around, even if we both think Moore is better.  

Users who are viewing this thread