What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ww defenses week 6? (1 Viewer)

For anyone that is trying to find a good waiver wire defense, I think the Miami Dolphins if they are available are a great choice for a couple reasons. First of all they rank high at PFF if you all follow the stats over there. not all of that relates to FF but sacks and total points/yds allowed has to factor in. The real advantage to picking them is they have a fairly soft schedule the rest of the way. Bye week next week but then its the Jets, Indy(Luck is still a rookie), TEN, Buff, then you have games against NE/SF right at the final week and 1st playoff week but you also get JAX and BUF in weeks 15 and 16, I think you can safely play Miami at least 4-5 more times so you are going to get a defense you can use a lot.
:thumbup: I have way more "irons in the fire" at RB than I'd like at this point in the season so I need this sort of roster economy right now. Hopefully by the time I need to plan for NE/SF, the RB situation will be clearer and i can take on another DEF.
Of course, he's only a week late...

For anyone that is trying to find a good waiver wire defense, I think the Miami Dolphins if they are available are a great choice for a couple reasons. First of all they rank high at PFF if you all follow the stats over there. not all of that relates to FF but sacks and total points/yds allowed has to factor in. The real advantage to picking them is they have a fairly soft schedule the rest of the way. Bye week next week but then its the Jets, Indy(Luck is still a rookie), TEN, Buff, then you have games against NE/SF right at the final week and 1st playoff week but you also get JAX and BUF in weeks 15 and 16, I think you can safely play Miami at least 4-5 more times so you are going to get a defense you can use a lot.
:thumbup: I have way more "irons in the fire" at RB than I'd like at this point in the season so I need this sort of roster economy right now. Hopefully by the time I need to plan for NE/SF, the RB situation will be clearer and i can take on another DEF.
Of course, he's only a week late...
Ministry come lately...

Why no love for the Giants?

Granted they had a down week against the Browns and FBGs are down on them.

I feel they could be a sneeky pick. They are better then they have been playing, in a big game vs a long time rival and the 49er O is average at best.

Why no love for the Giants?Granted they had a down week against the Browns and FBGs are down on them.I feel they could be a sneeky pick. They are better then they have been playing, in a big game vs a long time rival and the 49er O is average at best.
I had them, they were also down vs the Eagles. Always a tough game, should have known better and gone with SD @ KC (that cost me a win), but anyway there it is 2 straight bad outings by the Giants against supposedly great matchups.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rank them like this(some of them are probably not available):

Pats D

Bengals D

Cardinals D

Bucs D

Lions D

Users who are viewing this thread