What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rodgers at Badgers Game (1 Viewer)

TDorBust

Footballguy
Anyone see the latest from Dennis Dodds:

https://twitter.com/Lana/status/582036363404394496

Looks like he went crazy over not being able to interview the NFL MVP at a college basketball game.

Badger fan here and happy for the Final 4 but this has me laughing. I can only imagine if this were Suh that blew people off, half the twitter-verse would explode. Luckily Rodgers is pretty well liked in the media circles so this likely won't be overblown.

Like the little shot back from Rodgers as well:

"Also with interview requests, sometimes the answer is yes and sometimes it's no. I'm not there for u, I'm there to support my friends n UW."

Why is some guy I've never heard of surprised Aaron Rodgers can go where he wants and he can't? It may not be right but it's how the world works.

Dodds making a Badgers story about him via Aaron Rodgers.

Nothing to see here other than a reporter pitching a fit. Move along.

It must be tough going through life with such an inferiority complex. No matter who we are or what we have, there will be someone richer, better looking, more famous, etc etc etc... most of us deal with that obvious fact just fine, but I guess others need to always have something to be upset about.

Yes. Reminds me of the story of how Bruce Lee always wanted to be Steve McQueen and Steve McQueen always wanted to be Bruce Lee.

Users who are viewing this thread