What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

JPMorgan/Chase is no longer accepting cash (1 Viewer)

The aliens and martial law have been known about for a very long time. I didnt think they really needed a thread but if some people still arent in the know id be happy to makr a couple more threads if you dont have the time.

Congrats on finding the Internet my aunt warned me about in '98. This is some truly awesome paranoid crackpot horse####.

Congrats on finding the Internet my aunt warned me about in '98. This is some truly awesome paranoid crackpot horse####.
Arent you familiar with the studies proving the most mentally healthy people are paranoid?Its survival instinct.
Link?
Im not wasting my time linking something that can be proven through common sense.

Do your own investigating.
God, you're just the best.

Arent you familiar with the studies proving the most mentally healthy people are paranoid?Its survival instinct.
Link?
Im not wasting my time linking something that can be proven through common sense.Do your own investigating.
God, you're just the best.
Watch some animal planet and it will all start to make sense

The aliens and martial law have been known about for a very long time. I didnt think they really needed a thread but if some people still arent in the know id be happy to makr a couple more threads if you dont have the time.
I hope you get the help you need, though I don't think the FFA is the first place I would look.

Users who are viewing this thread