What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need some sexting advice. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminence

Footballguy
Pretty much there's this pretty blonde chick that I always bump into at the bar and start making out with. In the past, she wrote me a blank check to have sex but I screwed it up. There was a thread about this incident but I had it hard deleted.

Pretty much, the sexual tension is through the roof and we attract each other like magnets whenever we're around each other. I've received texts saying how she wants to hang out with me alone, that I'm her favorite, etc.

I can tell the way to this girl's heart is through her ######. So what I need from you guys are some rock-solid, arousal enducing, sexting pickup lines. I'm thinking something along the lines of:

"I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you alone so badly. Let's ####. ;)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much there's this pretty blonde chick that I always bump into at the bar and start making out with. In the past, she wrote me a blank check to have sex but I screwed it up. There was a thread about this incident but I had it hard deleted.

Pretty much, the sexual tension is through the roof and we attract each other like magnets whenever we're around each other. I've received texts saying how she wants to hang out with me alone, that I'm her favorite, etc.

I can tell the way to this girl's heart is through her ######. So what I need from you guys are some rock-solid, arousal enducing, sexting pickup lines. I'm thinking something along the lines of:

"I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you alone so badly. Let's ####. ;)"
Kind of weird to read the first sentence of a post and instantly recognize the poster.

Also, along the line of first sentences, you should have stopped after yours.

Also, the thread is useless without pics. Can size would be a plus, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Big sale on the Astroglide at Walgreens. Would love to use some with someone else for a change. Call me. ; )"

I am one of the few but I like you Em. However, you are an idiot. I do not mean that in a horrible way. Just wise up.

Em, I'll guide you to freedom.

I sext more than I text.

Some reviews:

"Hey stop texting me I'm getting creeped out."

"That's gross."

"Does that ever work on anybody." (Note the need to include everyone not just females. :wink: )

"Sure why not, I'm bored."

"This is REDACTED 's father, please see me next you stop over"

I've really got more to offer than the 120 lbs or meatsack in front of you. I've got a huge member that will make you crazy. I'm willing to share this member with you, but only if we do it in the dark.

Once the lights go out, fist her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread