What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sheldon Richardson status? (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
Suspended already for 4 games but when his latest arrest came I remember people predicting that he wouldn't even be able to play at all this season. Now it seems the arrest has blown over, what are the chances he allowed to play after his 4 game suspension? I ask because hes basically on WW in leagues or available as a thrown in for trades

It ain't blown over, just isn't in the news.....right now. Likely he's out till at least November...who knows maybe you will luck out and for some reason he can push this next suspension out all the way until next year, like Le'Veon Bell did last year. Point is, he's not suspended for what he did this summer until he is.

Expect the worst, hold him and hope for the best as long as you can justifiy it with the depth you have to work with. That's what I'm doing with him....sucks!

Figured I'd give this a bump. Still might have an additional suspension, but interest in him and mention of him in the media is probably going to start picking up as the original 4 week suspension draws to an end after next week. So the window for beating others to the punch will begin closing before long.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have an opening and could use DL help go ahead and pick him up. If he gets an additional suspension then he is an easy drop.

Users who are viewing this thread