What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DeAndre Levy (1 Viewer)

munygon2

Footballguy
Anyone know what's going on with his injury status? Looks like he still isn't practicing. He was a very good IDP player last year, hoping for the same this season.

Just read on BR that it could be more than just a one week absence too. Ouch. Is this an uptick for Tulloch?

Anyone still hanging on to this guy? Bye weeks are coming up and he still hasn't practice. Wondering if he's worth keeping on the roster.

He is worth keeping on the roster but the weirdness of the lack of information is a bit disconcerting. I wouldn't drop him unless you are in a huge bind.

I agree, the lack of info is frustrating. Not in a huge bind but it does prevent me from making that additional pre-emptive pickup of another player (lottery ticket types) on the offensive side of the ball.

If Levy is a go this week, is anyone starting him?
Guess it depends on your other options.  In the league I own him, I'm absolutely stacked with more consistent, healthier options.  So there's no way I'd roll the dice this week.  Maybe after a week or two of high snap counts with good production, maybe you plug him back in.  Personally it'd be a huge dice roll for me to go there this week.

I wouldn't start him unless I had absolutely no other choice.  I want to see him make it through a game with a high snap percentage before I think about putting him in the lineup.

Looks like he's likely out another week link

I'm a Whitehead owner, if/when Levy comes back I'll likely bench him for at least a week to see how things play out.

In case you didn't see it on the weekly news thread. 

Lions WLB DeAndre Levy (knee) is listed as questionable for Week 13.
Levy has been getting in limited practices, but he's not expected to return Sunday. The Lions could also be without LB Tahir Whitehead (questionable, knee) against the Saints.
What the .....  :wall:

WHITEHEAD  seems iffy too.... 

Users who are viewing this thread