What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Nick Bolton question (1 Viewer)

TioTacoToo

Footballguy
Maybe we can ask Norton or Davenport? I could be wrong but in the limited Chiefs action I have seen so far, Nick Bolton seems to be dropping back into coverage a lot more versus last year… this might explain his so-so tackle numbers so far (yeah I know, small sample size). Has anyone else noticed this????? Wondering if I should try to foist him off on some unsuspecting soul while he still has plenty of name recognition. Wondering if we can address this in the Guru article or elsewhere, Hay and Tranquill are putting up decent tackles even when Bolton is out there, what gives?

I noticed that towards the middle to end of last year too. I don't think he is playing any differently this year (other than being injured) but he is also missing a couple big plays that he had last year early. Overall I think he is not worth the hype and rankings he currently has especially in big play scoring leagues.

I was able to move him for Bernard and Tremaine Edmunds in a big play scoring league a week or so ago. I was happy to do so.

I noticed that towards the middle to end of last year too. I don't think he is playing any differently this year (other than being injured) but he is also missing a couple big plays that he had last year early. Overall I think he is not worth the hype and rankings he currently has especially in big play scoring leagues.

I was able to move him for Bernard and Tremaine Edmunds in a big play scoring league a week or so ago. I was happy to do so.
Good deal. Bolton is no better than Bernard... heck, Bernard may be better in big-play formats as it is. So you basically got Edmunds for free. He's not a great weekly choice in big-play formats but steady as a LB2/3ish. Nice job

Users who are viewing this thread