What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynamic Draft Dominator (1 Viewer)

LOVE THE DDD!

Quick Question: Is there a way to sort the Team Data window by position, instead of by round? I am having a hard time getting an idea of my team with a quick glance while drafting.

Thanks FBG!

Hey Bruce, Again great app.Question for you. I do my own projections based on lots of different variables, but the end result is an Excel spreadsheet that in the past I have easily fed into the VBD model. I'd really like to get it into the DDD without having to type in each projection for each player directly into the app. I know we can import a VBD spreadsheet which is good. But from your earlier comments, I'm concerned it won't be doing what I think it's doing (I think you mentioned baselines might not be the same).So if it's not too cumbersome, could you describe what the best way to get customized projections into the model would be? Import the modified VBD spreadsheet and make xyz changes in the DDD, type projections directly into the DDD for all players, or some other method??? If it is importing the VBD, is there a way to not lose the ADP info or better still is there a way to import other ADP info? Hope this makes sense.

Hi Bruce, what is the best way to get personal, customized (not those calculated from VBD) fantasy points into DDD ? Will DDD pull in the fantasy points from the imported VBD spreadsheet or just the stat projections? Is there a way to input my custom fantasy points straight into DDD ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The scoring in my leage does not follow the traditional methods and I cannot use the traditional calculations like 4 pts / TD; 1 pt / rec; etc. What I did in the past was to calculate my fantasy points off-line and "hard" input the fantasy points into the VBD spreadsheet and then used the VBD spreadsheet to get my VBD values, cheetsheets, etc.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread