What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McQuarters Signs With Lions (1 Viewer)

Beaumont

Footballguy
Just wondrin whether the Lions homers could wax eloquently about the impact of the McQuarters signing ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bly's job was never really in jeopardy. Bryant, however, was probably biting his nails leading-up to the McQuarters' signing. Well...Bryant can quit nipping. McQuarters will most likely be the nickle CB for the Lions. He may also factor in the return game. Here's a small snippet from FFMastermind...

link:

http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php

-- McQuarters Brings Flexibility --

Sat Jun 11, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

The Detroit Free Press reports it remains uncertain, exactly where CB R.W. McQuarters will fit into the Lions' secondary but president Matt Millen likes the flexibility he brings. He has started at corner, played at free safety and is capable of covering a slot receiver. He also gives the Lions a backup to KR Eddie Drummond. McQuarters had two interceptions, one for a touchdown in 16 games, 14 of them starts, last season. "I'm looking for him to compete in a lot of spots," Millen said. "He's a younger guy but he's been around and he knows the division."

could this effect holt's stock this upcoming season? i've got my eye on him as a possible up and comer of sorts... :rant:

could this effect holt's stock this upcoming season? i've got my eye on him as a possible up and comer of sorts...

:rant:
Quite possibly.The only DB's on the Lion's roster with a lock on their jobs are Kennedy and Bly. Throw a dart at the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread