What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pre-Season Football Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Mr.Happy

Footballguy
No one made one of these, so I figure I'd fire one up so everyone can jump to conclusions and drop and raise players based on 3-4 passes and 4-5 runs. :thumbup:

I LOVE the game reset on the bottom of the screen instead of the top!! :thumbup: Oh yeah, the Bears go 3 and out...get used to hearing that!

You ever wonder what the holdouts are feeling on nights like this? I wonder how Ronnie feels right about now knowing his team is on the field...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. That feels good. Can we stop with this "off season" stuff. Let's never do that again. Agreed?

Beautiful grab by Mushin. It's silly to say upgrade him based on a catch, but I think he's undervalued this year. When healthy he's always been a monster, his talent is huge, but nagging hammy injuries have always slowed him. 1100 and 10 tds are within reach this year...I'm targeting him in every draft.

nice cutback change of fields by T Jones.... nice deep catch by Moosee.... good slip in for the TD with not a lot of room for Jones

Beautiful grab by Mushin. It's silly to say upgrade him based on a catch, but I think he's undervalued this year. When healthy he's always been a monster, his talent is huge, but nagging hammy injuries have always slowed him. 1100 and 10 tds are within reach this year...I'm targeting him in every draft.
:goodposting:

Rex made some nice throws on that drive. Like what Ive seen from his so far. Great catch by Moose.....Dont see that too often as a Bears fan

Moose looks amazing! I've seen enough. 2,000 yds and 18 TD's (oh, we're still in the first quarter... :lmao: )good to be seeing some football though...hey, the Rickster is on after commercial

You guys are killing me. I stayed up to 4am in Dubai to watch the game on ESPN and the g-damned tennis just won't end.

interesting to see how the Bears defense were all slapping Ricky on the butt when he got up from a carry.. Not that it means much but interesting to see how other NFL players see him

I just can't believe that Frerotte won't win this job
Feeley has as stronger arm and he's younger, meaning the team would be well served to see if he can be "the guy" so they don't have to spend a top-10 pick on Omar Jacobs or Vince Young next season (barring a win in the Leinart Lottery)

Thomas Jones may bring Cedric the Entertainers value down somewhat.. although I still believe Benson will start at some point this season

Benson will only have value if TJ gets hurt. Does anyone know if Kay-Jay Harris signed with the Dolphins?

" Massages himself in the parking lot".....priceless....MFN is back :thumbup: :pickle: :thumbup: :pickle: :thumbup: :pickle:

Last edited by a moderator:
B Berrian, Please report to the coaches office and bring your playbook. That drop was embarrassing.

B Berrian, Please report to the coaches office and bring your playbook. That drop was embarrassing.
Yeah...but did you see how far behind the DB's he got on the over throw before?
As much as I love that about Berrian he has to make the catch otherwise getting in front of the DB is pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread