What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo Bills vs Chicago Bears (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rudnicki

Keep Walking™
Staff member
:popcorn:nice defensive stand by the Bears on the opening series...McGahee had nowhere to run and Urlacher made a great play on 3rd and 1 to stop him for a couple yard loss

:popcorn:

nice defensive stand by the Bears on the opening series...McGahee had nowhere to run and Urlacher made a great play on 3rd and 1 to stop him for a couple yard loss
Decided not to go?

Please keep me up to date on how orton and mushin are doing. I live michigan and they are showing the redskins/pitt game ??

:popcorn:

nice defensive stand by the Bears on the opening series...McGahee had nowhere to run and Urlacher made a great play on 3rd and 1 to stop him for a couple yard loss
Decided not to go?
yeah, for a few reasons.I prefer watching football games on TV anyway.

defensive struggle so far.McGahee had a nice run, then a completion to Evans, then nice 8-yard run on 3rd and 1 for McGahee for their 1st first down in 3 posessions.

1st and 10: 1-yard pass to McGahee in the right flat2nd and 9: toss left to McGahee, stuffed by CB Nathan Vasher in the backfield for a 7-yard loss.3rd and 16: Losman gets flushed out of the pocket by Ogunleye to the right and completes a 15-yard pass to Evans but he had his toe on the sideline so it's ruled incomplete.4th and 16: Bills punt unit gets charged with delay of game.

Bears offense takes over at their own 27 yard line after another good punt by Moorman and solid coverage. Berrian fumbled the punt return but it went out of bounds.*commercial*

Hutchinson underthrows a ball to Berrian on the left and is picked off by Nate Clements who runs it in untouched for a TD

Bills TD! but they miss the extra point wide right

Buffalo 7

Chicago 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Bears offense so far: 3 series, 7 plays, 6 yards, 1 INT returned for a TD, 0 first downs

Hutchinson underthrows a ball to Berrian on the left and is picked off by Nate Clements who runs it in untouched for a TD

Bills TD!
Hello Kyle Orton. Thow the ball to Mushin and everything will be ok with me :D

Bears kickoff return by Mark Bradley to the 33 yard lineHutchinson stats today: 0/4, 0 yards, 1 INT1st and 10: Thomas Jones off left tackle for 6 yards2nd and 4: short pass to Jones in left flat, gets stopped just short of 1st down marker3rd and inches: Jones breaks through the line and into the secondary for a 39 yard run before being pushed out of bounds by Troy Vincent at the Bills 19 yard line.

1st and 10: Hutchinson throws a quick slant to Berrian for 8 yards

2nd and 2: Jones runs up the middle for no gain

3rd and 2: Play-action pass to the end zone for TE Desmond Clark is incomplete

4th and 2: Doug Brien connects on 28 yard FG attempt

Buffalo 6

Chicago 3

nice 36-yard kickoff return by McGee takes the Bills to their own 46 yard line1st and 10: play fake to McGahee, incomplete pass over the middle to Moulds who was well covered2nd and 10: run by McGahee for no gainMcGahee has 9 rushing attempts for 5 yards. 1st quarter over.

:hot: I AM LIVID RIGHT NOW. IVE BEEN SCREAMING SINCE LAST YEAR THAT HUTCHINSON IS NOT AN NFL CALIBER QB AND ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. ANGELO IS TRYING TO PROVE HE DIDNT SCREW UP THIS OFFSEASON BY NOT GETTING A QB IN THERE, AND LOVIE IS RIGHT BESIDE HIM AIDING HIM. IM GONNA BE SICK IF I HAVE TO SIT AND WATCH THIS FREAKIN GOOF STARTING WEEK 1 FOR US. WE HAVE A FRIGGIN PLAYOFF CALIBER DEFENSE AND ITS GONNA BE COMPLETELY WASTED IF THIS GUY IS UNDER CENTER WEEK 1. DAMN IT :hot:

:hot:

I AM LIVID RIGHT NOW. IVE BEEN SCREAMING SINCE LAST YEAR THAT HUTCHINSON IS NOT AN NFL CALIBER QB AND ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. ANGELO IS TRYING TO PROVE HE DIDNT SCREW UP THIS OFFSEASON BY NOT GETTING A QB IN THERE, AND LOVIE IS RIGHT BESIDE HIM AIDING HIM. IM GONNA BE SICK IF I HAVE TO SIT AND WATCH THIS FREAKIN GOOF STARTING WEEK 1 FOR US. WE HAVE A FRIGGIN PLAYOFF CALIBER DEFENSE AND ITS GONNA BE COMPLETELY WASTED IF THIS GUY IS UNDER CENTER WEEK 1.

DAMN IT

:hot:
Time to get that Jeff Blake bandwagon rolling.

3rd and 10: Losman throws it to Drew Haddad over the middle, but the pass is dropped4th and 10: Punt. Fair catch made at 17 yard line by Bobby Wade. Flag on the field for illegal block in the back by Charles Tillman.

nice 36-yard kickoff return by McGee takes the Bills to their own 46 yard line

1st and 10: play fake to McGahee, incomplete pass over the middle to Moulds who was well covered

2nd and 10: run by McGahee for no gain

McGahee has 9 rushing attempts for 5 yards. 1st quarter over.
You've seen McGahee more than I this preseason. Why is he struggling? He doesn't seem like a top 10 pick yet does he?

This Bears D is going to be something special this year...they are all over the place. :pickle: Too bad their offense sucks :sadbanana:

Hutch is getting booed on every single play. I feel sorry for him, but he can't be the starter here this year. No way. :no:

1st and 10: Hutchinson flushed out of the pocket by Schobel, throws it to nobody2nd and 10: Nice 4 yard run by Jones to the left.3rd and 6: Hutchinson has plenty of time in the pocketand launches a throw down the middle to TE Desmond Clark who is double covered and just stops.4th and 6: Punt. Nate Clements fumbles on the return (caused by Mark Bradley) but the Bills recover around midfield.

1st and 10: Losman launches a pass to Moulds down the right sideline. Jump ball and Charles Tillman knocks it away.2nd and 10: Pass to Evans is deflected by Urlacher - great play in coverage.3rd and 10: Bills call timeout.

I don't think Muhammad has played one snap yet. Starting WRs looked like Berrian and Bradley with Bobby Wade as WR3. Is Muhammad hurt?

I don't think Muhammad has played one snap yet. Starting WRs looked like Berrian and Bradley with Bobby Wade as WR3. Is Muhammad hurt?
Yeah he was in there, Hutch threw to him on that rollout when he almost got sacked in the endzone. He short-hopped Moose. :bag:

3rd and 10: Losman in shotgun. Plenty of time, scrambles to the right and completes an easy pass to WR George Wilson for a 14-yard gain and 1st down. 2 flags on the play - illegal touching by offense (?), and illegal pushing of the official by the defense. Play results in 1st down for Bills.1st and 10 from the Bears 42: Willis McGahee off right tackle for 5-yard gain. Makes Briggs miss, but then is tackled by Urlacher.2nd and 5: Losman completes 22 yard pass to Moulds. Perfectly executed play.1st and 10: McGahee up the middle, avoids 2 tacklers behind the line of scrimmage and gets 2 yards.2nd and 8: McGhaee up the middle fumbles the ball (stripped by Tommie Harris). Ball is scooped up by Charles Tillman who returns it and draws a penalty (unnecessary roughness on the tackle by Daimon Shelton)

1st and 10: Play-action pass deep to the corner of the end zone, but WR is double covered and ball falls incomplete.2nd and 10: Hutchinson runs into his own lineman and then is sacked by Chris Kelsay. coverage sack.3rd and 15: Bills blitz. Hutchinson gets rid of it on time and finds Muhammad for a big gain. Flag on the play - HOLDING on Ruben Brown.3rd and 25: Flag on the play - Illegal snap by the Center.3rd and 30: Draw play up the middle to Thomas Jones. 10-yard gain.

Seems as though all of this Willis love could come crashing down sooner then later. I know it is only preseason but as I have continuously said the guy has not proved anything yet and somehow he still warrants a top 10 pick by many. We will soon find out if Mcgahee is the MAN or just another back with potential who never ever does have that big season.

1st and 10 (Bills 20): Losman rolls right, pressured by Ogunleye and throws incomplete.2nd and 10: McGahee run to the left for no gain. Nice tackle by Hillenmeyer.3rd and 10: Shotgun. Losman has time, but holds onto the ball too long. Pocket collapses and he starts scrambling, gets flushed out to the left and throws a shovel pass to Lionel Gates for a couple yards.4th and 8: 57 yard punt. Bears return by Wade to the 35 yard line. Flag-holding on Bears by Todd McMillon.

Hutch almost threw another pick :unsure:Nice ball to Gage, but he dropped it :hot:

Users who are viewing this thread