What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TD ONLY league ADPs (1 Viewer)

Upchuck

Footballguy
I know TD ONLY is pretty lame, but that's the league I play in. I'm looking for ADPs like Antsport puts out but for TD ONLY leagues. Their site gives info for basic leagues but with yardages etc. It makes a difference not only in where to rank players but also when certain positions are taken. Any help appreciated.

Yes, I know the DD takes care of the scoring part and values, but it also makes the position ADPS WAY off. I'll probably use historical data I've accumulated, but want to see if a deviation from that is warranted. Changing POSITION ADPs is still a pain with the DD and I only want to do it once or twice this year. Still I'd like to get a better idea if other leagues draft similar to my own.

I too am in a TD only league and in need of a more accuate ADP. I wish the DD could adjust the ADP. Maybe Henderson would allow importing two different ADP's which can be downloaded from his site?

Users who are viewing this thread