What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 Draft Rounds 13 and 14 (1 Viewer)

Family Matters selects:

13.16: K.Faulk-RB, NE

14.1: R.Smith-WR, DEN

Sorry it took so long. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh... that sucks. I did a search and his name didn't come up :/

uh... Give me...

13.01 Jamarcus Russel

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

7 Members: Jeff Pasquino, Fiddles, Thom Yorke, Shadowfax, valence, glumpy, Family Matters

official post order decides here, so Valence gets Russell.

renesauz, please update post 1 (and note when JR was taken after the pick (14.03?) for ADP purposes.

Carry on.

David Givens WR TENN
Is he playing this year? I ask because the last news I read left alot of doubt if he'd play.
The Nashville City Paper has a mini interveiw with him in early January. He's walking and planned to be running in a few weeks. If he's already running(or soon to be), I don't see what the prob is. Yeah cutting is another step to rehab but September is months away giving him plenty of time to get his proprioception back. It's a risk but I think it's OK at this point in the draft. If I wind up with a starting #1 WR this late....that's sweet. Worth a try

Jan 3rd-

Givens, on crutches in the Titans locker room, is still about two weeks away from walking and several weeks away from being able to run. He says his goal is to be back by the start of training camp, but declined to put a timetable on his comeback.

“It definitely is a realistic goal,” Givens said. “With my knee right now, it’s kind of a week-to-week thing. It’s going to be week-to-week in the offseason, whether I know I’ll be back for training camp or not. It’ll be week to week.

news travels fast.......

15 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

14 Members: JohnDoe, renesauz, wannabee, glumpy, Bri, Thom Yorke, valence, BassNBrew, jeter23, LHUCKS, ffweasel, Shadowfax, Jeff Pasquino, Family Matters

Crazy drama over a 14th round rookie QB selection.

That said, I'm glad I have Russel and not the next Rick Mirer

O.M. PM'd his last round pick, and said he was going snowmobileing. He shows as on, but I'm not sure he ever left the site?

O.M. PM'd his last round pick, and said he was going snowmobileing. He shows as on, but I'm not sure he ever left the site?
He did leave the site earlier...wish he'd pick--I've got about 20 minutes of online time left for today... :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread