What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

☞ Official SOPRANOS Thread (6 Viewers)

"You're not gonna believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakians, guy was an interior decorator."

"His house looked like ####."

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Wanderer would be in my top tier as well, along with probably a dozen other episodes (Second Opinion, Another Toothpick, The Knight in White Satin Armor, Long Term Parking, etc.). 

House Arrest is probably one of the episodes I have watched the most.  Junior was always money, but especially so in that one. 

RBM said:
Man looking over the season 2 list, wow. House Arrest, love it. 

Think I'm due to rewatch. 
Richie Aprile and Junior set an amazingly high bar that year.  it was, imo, the greatest season in tube history. 

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
I've been watching this again since my girl has never seen it. Holy frijole it's even better than I remembered. It feels like it just ended but the first season was 17 freakin' years ago.

Makes me want to visit The Wire and Breaking Bad again just to get the hierarchy straight. Such good TV.
This kind of makes me want to get divorced so I can get in a new relationship and be able to re-watch these 3 shows anew.

You're my nephew Christaphuh, and I love you. And that's the only reason you're alive right now. If it had been anybody else--anybody--they would have had that effing intervention right through the back of their head

Just finished re-watching this after seeing it 11 years ago. So much I forgot about. Almost like watching it for the first time. Almost. So, did he get offed in the last scene by Members only or what?

Just finished this again.  Didn't remember a lot of the details.  Enjoyed it more this time.  I think he lived at the end.  

Ten years ago was the air date of the last episode. It was interesting to go back to the beginning of the thread and read the posts in real time. 

At this point, the only posts I don't read through are theories about the last episode. It has become the most tedious thing about the show.

I hope RN checks in and we can continue discussing our admiration for Vito's grace and nimbleness as he climbed back into the car after shooting Jackie Jr. 

"They broke my ####### chair."

"Oh, Sunday, dinner at Tony and Carmela's and you're going, I don't care if your mother's dying."

Gonna be fun watching an uncle joon and Tony’s dad run rackets
I’d watch a series on this - star his dad, give it a couple of seasons, show the dynamic between kid tony and his mom and how his dad brought the family up. 

Users who are viewing this thread