What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** FFA iDating Thread (1 Viewer)

Thoughts on chicks mentioning God and/or Jesus in their profile? For me it's basically been a nonstarter so far, especially if it's in the headline.

I have an amazing relationship with Jesus Christ...
Out.

Thoughts on chicks mentioning God and/or Jesus in their profile? For me it's basically been a nonstarter so far, especially if it's in the headline.

Out.
Saw two of them and both had kids by like 21. I laughed. No moms and no religious fanatics for me.

Out.
Might be some freaky deekies. I would give them a shot, what will it hurt. You go out once if they're crazy you bail. You might be missing out on a good thing :ptts: :twocents:

This is like reading a 13 year old's diary.Yet, I can't stop.Keep it up. :ptts:
I can search your neighborhood too, bud. We'll double date. :lmao:
Make sure you search for women that are into threesomes. :lmao: Oh, and then convince my lady to go for it.
Good point here boys....do NOT write any of the Intimate Incounter girls. The regular chicks can block you from writing them if you ever send a note to the Ho's.

So....talking to Shy Tiny Blonde all night. She is pushing for a meeting!

Working on a date now......we live 2 hours apart. Better than 5.5 hours like 38D's.

We shall see!!

Last edited by a moderator:
UH OH: Just got a message from one of the attorneys at my office's sister asking to meet me... this can't be good. What's the play here? The girl is pretty attractive and her sister isn't bad either. :goodposting:

I'm suppose to help her sister out with juvenile arraignments tomorrow - no clue what to do here.

I gave a simple reply, just askign which one her sister is. This can't be good... but I'd look like a #### if I didn't at least return her message.

E-mail I just got from a chick: "all i can say is damn!!!!"

unfortunately she weighs about twice as much as i do.

UH OH: Just got a message from one of the attorneys at my office's sister asking to meet me... this can't be good. What's the play here? The girl is pretty attractive and her sister isn't bad either. :thumbup:I'm suppose to help her sister out with juvenile arraignments tomorrow - no clue what to do here.
Uhhh... meet her?

UH OH: Just got a message from one of the attorneys at my office's sister asking to meet me... this can't be good. What's the play here? The girl is pretty attractive and her sister isn't bad either. :thumbup:I'm suppose to help her sister out with juvenile arraignments tomorrow - no clue what to do here.
Uhhh... meet her?
:unsure: I guess I pretty much have to. I'll get ripped on so bad if this circulates around the office. :bag:

UH OH: Just got a message from one of the attorneys at my office's sister asking to meet me... this can't be good. What's the play here? The girl is pretty attractive and her sister isn't bad either. :unsure:I'm suppose to help her sister out with juvenile arraignments tomorrow - no clue what to do here.
Uhhh... meet her?
:bag: I guess I pretty much have to. I'll get ripped on so bad if this circulates around the office. :bag:
Dude, you worry too much about what other people think. Seriously. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Am I for you? I am lonely and tired of my hands. I can get a guy but I want someone to have fun with in more than just one way. Do you think you can handle me??? I like to party, have fun, and go with the flow. I love taking a good run with my dog BJ.
I'm assuming any profile that forward is just a bot, so here are her pics.

:thumbup:

Am I for you? I am lonely and tired of my hands. I can get a guy but I want someone to have fun with in more than just one way. Do you think you can handle me??? I like to party, have fun, and go with the flow. I love taking a good run with my dog BJ.
I'm assuming any profile that forward is just a bot, so here are her pics.
Ummm...yeah... she is smoking hot, if you score a date with her consider yourself one lucky *******...

Bankerguy, I too am fairly recently seperated (January) and have been holding off until my divorce is final, which it will be in Aug or Sept because of some alimony issues..........are you still having a pretty easy time even though "technically" you're still married? Maybe I should go ahead and take the plunge instead of waiting. Enquiring minds want to know................

Bankerguy, I too am fairly recently seperated (January) and have been holding off until my divorce is final, which it will be in Aug or Sept because of some alimony issues..........are you still having a pretty easy time even though "technically" you're still married? Maybe I should go ahead and take the plunge instead of waiting. Enquiring minds want to know................
I'm not officially divorced yet either (will be final 7/1... Indepence Day comes a little early this year). I'm not sure these girls need to know that though... :bag:

PlentyOfFish rocks. I am meeting up with a chick tomorrow for a dinner.

I am 27 and chubby, she is 22 and not. We've been talking VIA MSN and on the phone. Nice girl, a little shy, but we have a lot in common.

Should be a good night!

oh, and btw, keep it up boys...this is some entertaining ####. I think you should start posting pics of the hot chicks on PoF!

UH OH: Just got a message from one of the attorneys at my office's sister asking to meet me... this can't be good. What's the play here? The girl is pretty attractive and her sister isn't bad either. :bag:

I'm suppose to help her sister out with juvenile arraignments tomorrow - no clue what to do here.
Make some juvenile arrangements of your own!

I'm not officially divorced yet either (will be final 7/1... Indepence Day comes a little early this year). I'm not sure these girls need to know that though... :rant:
Canada Day! :bag:

Woz said:
Otis said:
The chick's got a point.
when did i ever say i was backing down?
Woz said:
Scratch that idea then. Didn't mean to start the newest rendition of the "Spur Possee." (sp?)
Talked to Otis and we both seem to agree this whole thing seems kind of loserish now. Some B&M implications too where we don't want people seeing us on there. So I'm pulling the "I'm only doing it if he does too" card - at least for now.
:lmao:

That helped somewhat. Of the girls now listed http://www.match.com/search/searchSubmit.a...amp;lid=1000005 I'd be interested in about three of them. Pixie2010 is about the only one I'd really be interested in but AMBO and pilatequeen could be wortwhile... so ten bucks a piece to send them an e-mail?
ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :lmao: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

pilatequeen (not old enough for bars)

babydoll0283 (my suggestion)
why no chance with AMBO? And babydoll's height, name (babydoll - wtf?), and scary face in the one pic make her a no go.
How tall is babydoll? I never pay much attention to that since there's basically zero chance girl will be taller than me. How tall are you?AMBO (at least in the modeling pics) = out of your league. Sorry bud.
I'm 5'10". As for AMBO, if I do join the site, I'll bet you I get at least a date with her. Interesting in maybe a month's fee for the site?

And yes, I went to SJU for four years - Bennies are waaaaaaay down.
I'm quoting this one just incase his amnesia starts to go back a couple of days.

WOZ,

I messed with your pic that you sent me on photoshop and I think I was able to make some improvements over the original. I will send it back to you tonight. Sorry, I just have my work e-mail here and would prefer NOT to divulge.

I will also send my profile write up to show you what it looks like.

Would love to hear an Otis update, or are you still licking your screen my friend from all the hot wimmens?

I'm not officially divorced yet either (will be final 7/1... Indepence Day comes a little early this year). I'm not sure these girls need to know that though... :hot:
sure they do! Would you want to know if you were dating a women who was not divorced? And to take it to the next step, what if one of these women you want to see long term, and she finds out that the first time you met was based on a lie ( her thinking you are truly single ) I say tell her that your divorce will be final on 7/1, more times than not, i'd say they would understand....if she doesn't, she isn't worth it then.

WOZ,I messed with your pic that you sent me on photoshop and I think I was able to make some improvements over the original. I will send it back to you tonight. Sorry, I just have my work e-mail here and would prefer NOT to divulge.I will also send my profile write up to show you what it looks like. Would love to hear an Otis update, or are you still licking your screen my friend from all the hot wimmens?
Did you crop out the scribbled face? :hot:

WOZ,I messed with your pic that you sent me on photoshop and I think I was able to make some improvements over the original. I will send it back to you tonight. Sorry, I just have my work e-mail here and would prefer NOT to divulge.I will also send my profile write up to show you what it looks like. Would love to hear an Otis update, or are you still licking your screen my friend from all the hot wimmens?
Did you crop out the scribbled face? :hot:
Bingo!! It made it look like he blacked out the face of his ex-girlfriend or something. The ladies...do not like this from what I have heard from some female friends who do this too. Well, I think Woz should do just fine. Future lawyer, looks like a decent looking guy......he'll have no problems.

My wife and I are very amicable. We have a verbal separation agreement in place and just waiting to finalize it writing. At this point, I am not too worried. The laws I believe are a little more forgiving here in Canada.

That helped somewhat. Of the girls now listed http://www.match.com/search/searchSubmit.a...amp;lid=1000005 I'd be interested in about three of them. Pixie2010 is about the only one I'd really be interested in but AMBO and pilatequeen could be wortwhile... so ten bucks a piece to send them an e-mail?
ladygirl79 down?
I don't see her. :popcorn: Seeing if this will work...

Pixie2010 (kinda cute)

AMBO (no chance)

pilatequeen (not old enough for bars)

babydoll0283 (my suggestion)
why no chance with AMBO? And babydoll's height, name (babydoll - wtf?), and scary face in the one pic make her a no go.
How tall is babydoll? I never pay much attention to that since there's basically zero chance girl will be taller than me. How tall are you?AMBO (at least in the modeling pics) = out of your league. Sorry bud.
I'm 5'10". As for AMBO, if I do join the site, I'll bet you I get at least a date with her. Interesting in maybe a month's fee for the site?

And yes, I went to SJU for four years - Bennies are waaaaaaay down.
I'm quoting this one just incase his amnesia starts to go back a couple of days.
I just got on match this morning. I have a really busy morning, but will get to it this afternoon. Barring her having a bf, I'll update with a date with AMBO. :boxing:

Woz said:
Otis said:
The chick's got a point.
when did i ever say i was backing down?
Woz said:
Scratch that idea then. Didn't mean to start the newest rendition of the "Spur Possee." (sp?)
Talked to Otis and we both seem to agree this whole thing seems kind of loserish now. Some B&M implications too where we don't want people seeing us on there. So I'm pulling the "I'm only doing it if he does too" card - at least for now.
:popcorn:
1. The first quote is referring to the scoring system. It was a dumb idea. 2. I said I'm in if Otis is in... and he's in. What's the problem?

I plan on either signing up for match tonight, or sunday. Im busy during the night the rest of the week and cant sign up at work...but i like the early results you guys are posting! Hey bankerguy, if i sent you a couple of pics would you mind photoshopping? i dont know how to do it

I plan on either signing up for match tonight, or sunday. Im busy during the night the rest of the week and cant sign up at work...but i like the early results you guys are posting! Hey bankerguy, if i sent you a couple of pics would you mind photoshopping? i dont know how to do it
Send me a PM. I'll give you my hotmail.I won't be able to have it done until tomorrow, but certainly don't mind doing it.Geez...maybe I should start up a little business.Call me "Hitch"...............lol...just kidding.

Do you just mean crop them properly or do you actually want them touched up?

Do you just mean crop them properly or do you actually want them touched up?
Hey boys....I am just cropping. IF you was ugly before, you will still be ugly after.It will just be more of your ugliness but more centered.I'm a banker...not a miracle worker.

12 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: Bankerguy, the moops, RedRaiders, Chaz McNulty, TheWick, Kendall, TLEF316, Chase Stuart, FBGirl79, ragincajun

:D

Users who are viewing this thread