What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** Jerky Boys appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

I grabbed some guy- you know, he don't know if he wants to buy, I pushed his face right in the ####### hood, I said, 'You buy this ####in car or I'll break your ####in head.' It's hard times, these ####ers gotta buy. I need dough like anyone.

Yeah the thing is, I drink about a bottle and a half of Jack Daniels every day, and wash it down with a six pack to calm my nerves

What's your temper like when you're not drinking?

My temper is always flaring like a pack of hemorrhoids.

I used to bang broads like they were going outta style. Back in them days you could bang 'em for about--10 at a time for a dime. We used to even make songs about it. (sings) Ten at a time for a dime, ten at a time for a DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

"We have a little emergency here....We were boiling some potatoes and we dip them in vaseline, and shoot them at each other, and Peter was looking back making sure it was lined up with his ###, and it shot him right in the ####### eye!!

"We have a little emergency here....We were boiling some potatoes and we dip them in vaseline, and shoot them at each other, and Peter was looking back making sure it was lined up with his ###, and it shot him right in the ####### eye!!
:popcorn: That was going to be my next one!

Jerky: I, I can take a whole rose, s-s-stem and all and shove it right up my ###!

Florist: You do that.

We can't forget about Tarbash the Egyptian Magician.It's tearing the ### out of me.You got paint work, you need paint work, whattaya got?Whattaya say I come over there we paint each other up?At least 1 year of college was nothing but Jerky Boy quotes.
I wake up, my pants are unbuttoned...Ahhhr, ahhhhThey curse me...

I went to dentist, I went for tooth decay...did awful thing...punch my

teeth out my gum...I cannot talk, I cannot eat...he curse me and hit me...

while I sleeping...And then he put me under, umm...sedation...my pants

unbuttoned...my teeth, gums, dripping blood...I cannot even blow bubbles when

I chew gum, when I drive cab...what de*AAAAGGGHHH!*

You know how when a dog is crippled you put his back legs in a wheelchair? I think Willie the Jackass really puts a smile on kids' faces. I drag the ###-end of the costume around the park cause I ain't got nobody to fill that spot. The back legs are crippled.

When I started college in late 1990, there were a bunch of jerky boys bootlegs going around campus... that is how they 1st became popular and they never put that stuff on cd's. they used to call pizza places and bars and #### with them.

Jerky Boys are an all time classic. They even got a movie out of it. even though it was horrible.

The Ghost of Common said:
"Yeah...duck cleaning?""Yes""I want hunting yesterday and bagged me a couple of ducks, I need em cleaned.""Oh we clean air ducts, not those kind of ducks-""I got me a down pillow now, I throw my wife down on it"
:blackdot:

"She kicked my dog"

"Just because Im paki doesnt mean I stink"

"You know damn right"

I love Kerpal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, let me speak to Brett Weir!

Uh, who's calling?

Is he in?

Yeah, who's calling?

Look, jerky, I don't need to talk to you!

You don't need to talk to me?

Get Brett Weir I said!

''350 pieces, what the fu*k, I'm talkin' pounds baby pounds''

''Ill wrap your frikkin head in with a ratchet''

Users who are viewing this thread