What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New High-Stakes Option (1 Viewer)

The FFPC is also down to 4 spots for the 2008 Main Event. The payout % will be 89% and we will close entries at 168 players. One of them will win $75,000, and the total league prizes are $7500 per league.
Down to 2 Online teams available.

We added a final online league and are down to 4 teams left for that league. The draft is this Friday night at 6 pm Pacific time and is hosted at MockDraftCentral.com.

For all those who wish they can have another crack at the draft this year, the FFPC is offerring "Do-Over" mid-season satellites. :(

Two leagues are available. The "Do-Over" season will run starting from Week 5 through Week 16.

First league is a $150 Classic Draft format which means there are transactions and lineup submissions throughout the season. The Live 20-round draft will take place Thursday, October 2nd at 9:00pm EST --- 12 teams available

The second league is a $150 DraftExperts format which means there are no transactions or lineup sumbissions and optimum lineups are used weekly. The Live 26-round draft will take place Friday, October 3rd at 9:00pm EST --- 5 teams available

These are both 12-team league has a payout of 83.3% and the prizes are as follows:

1st: $1375 Cash or an FFPC Main Event Team for 2009 (events fees not included)

2nd: $125

Message boards HERE. Rules are HERE. Registration is HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
LIVE DRAFT TONIGHT!! TWO TEAMS LEFT

The second league is a $150 DraftExperts format which means there are no transactions or lineup sumbissions and optimum lineups are used weekly. The Live 26-round draft will take place Friday, October 3rd at 9:00pm EST --- 3 teams available

These are both 12-team league has a payout of 83.3% and the prizes are as follows:

1st: $1375 Cash or an FFPC Main Event Team for 2009 (events fees not included)

2nd: $125

Message boards HERE. Rules are HERE. Registration is HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
As we enter the last week of the ff season I'd like to compliment the FFPC on a job well done. This league was very well run and I'm looking forward to next year. They have already paid out the regular season league champions. They have promptly responded to players' questions and, in my opinion, delivered more than expected in their first year. For anyone looking to enter a premier high stakes event I would highly recommend this one. From the format to the payouots to the customer service this is as good as it gets.

Users who are viewing this thread