What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

15' Anaconda on the run in my neighborhood (2 Viewers)

Tiger Fan said:
i'm flored by how many people are taking this thread seriously
I got bored and called the Broken Arrow PD. They hadn't heard of this.
Seriously? My wife has called the PD, and Animal Control. The case is being handled by the Tulsa Police Department.You have to actually call the Tulsa PD. Weird we live in Broken Arrow, but the Tulsa PD covers this area. Although we have about 10 Broken Arrow Police Department Employees living in the neighborhood.UPDATE!Just got off the phone with the Tulsa Police Department and the "case" has been handed over to the Tulsa County Animal Control. Our contact person is Leroy. If anyone needs the contact number pm me for further details.Leroy cannot meet with the snake posse on Saturday, but was able to give us tips on what to do if we spot the snake.
I just spoke with a woman I work with that lives a neighborhood away from Shiz and she has a brother that lives in the neighborhood Schizznitt lives in and this is legit. Same guy came to her brother's door...now this does not mean there is a snake on the loose...there could be a crazy man on the loose if there is not a snake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to side with Leroy on this one. I don't care how much beer you drink, shovels and homemades spears won't stop a snake that large. You really ought to have shotguns and some sort of large blade. An axe or hatchet, or maybe a Rambo-style hunting knife would do. Samuri swords would probably be a little over the top.
Impossible, that is just what the doctor ordered. Ninja throwing stars on the other hand, may be a little over the top.

What's the snake's owner doing to try and catch it? Is he part of the "six pack" gang?
The guy who "owns" the snake is not available. But, has some concern for the safety of his pet.I may rename the gang "4 pack gang", since I might down two brews before we start this hunt. I would feel better if we were on horseback with dogs, like we were chasing a fox. May try and rub some rabbit or chicken blood on my boots to entice the beast. Or maybe get some female python urine to pour on a member of the 4 pack gang to entice the snake.I dunno if it is a male or female snake, we will have to look under the beast's tail to find out.

Yes, we have a large community pool, and large fishing pond. We did a quick look around the pool and pond, but there are at least 30 homes that are 80% built that the snake/beast could be staying. No mature trees for a snake that large to live in, so I think our best bet is to look in unfinished homes.

Yes, we have a large community pool, and large fishing pond. We did a quick look around the pool and pond, but there are at least 30 homes that are 80% built that the snake/beast could be staying. No mature trees for a snake that large to live in, so I think our best bet is to look in unfinished homes.
So you have a pool and a pond?

Fishing pond = :unsure:

Yes we have a pond.Yes we have a pool.

Different, but in many ways they are alike.

Which is good for me?And BTW, do you have any need for a boss gopher hunter?

Well, it is Oklahoma.

Holy ####...... a pond AND a pool, you must be one of them fancy boys.

:thumbup: :link: :lmao:

:tinfoilhat: :shrug: :D
Yeah, I am living large, still have the wheels on the house, but the skirting doesn't show the spinners.Oh, pictures of the pond and pool

Pond

pool

A lot alike, but different

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Yeah, I am living large, still have the wheels on the house, but the skirting doesn't show the spinners.Oh, pictures of the pond and pool

Pond

pool

Looks like a board error message to me. :confused:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Pond

pool

Looks like a board error message to me. :confused:
dunno, what happened?will post pics if we see the snake, or poke something.

He has a pool and a pond. The pond would be good for you.

Okay found out that Anaconda hater is my neighbor...about 3 houses away. We should have a pretty good turnout tomorrow for the hunt.

There's never been a "REAL" report of an Anaconda reaching 100 feet. That's impossible, they'd have to be eating LARGE mamals. There's supposed to be a tribe in africa with a 50ft Anaconda but they won't let anybody see it cause it's a "GOD."

First beer should be gone by now and you should be on your second one...just want to make sure you are on schedule.

SHIZNITTTT said:
Okay found out that Anaconda hater is my neighbor...about 3 houses away. We should have a pretty good turnout tomorrow for the hunt.
Did he find the FFA via a Google search of "Anaconda" + "Broken Arrow"? :yucky:

Okay we got together this morning and looked over the neighborhood, and in as many vacant houses as possible. I think most people thought we were looking to steal something from the vacant half built homes. Apparently the entire neighborhood is not aware of the beast. But, no snake sighting other than the occasional garden snake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay we got together this morning and looked over the neighborhood, and in as many vacant houses as possible. I think most people thought we were looking to steal something from the vacant half built homes. Apparently the entire neighborhood is not aware of the beast. But, no snake sighting other than the occasioinal garden snake.
When the snake kills him, I think FBG should auction off his member number with the monies going to the Tulsa Humane Society. I just wanted to be the first to suggest this.

I keep expecting a new thread to start:

15" Anaconda on the run in my neighborhood. Female residents advised to keep their windows OPEN!!

Okay we got together this morning and looked over the neighborhood, and in as many vacant houses as possible. I think most people thought we were looking to steal something from the vacant half built homes. Apparently the entire neighborhood is not aware of the beast. But, no snake sighting other than the occasional garden snake.
Update?

Update?
SHIZNITTTT has passed through the snake's stomach and is now working his way through the small intestine.

Looks like I can help you on this, I own 5 tarantulas, 3 scorpions, 2 geckos and 1 snake.
Whoa.
That post was a letdown though. I thought at first he meant he was going to turn his 5 tarantulas, 3 scorpions, 2 geckos and 1 snake as some sort of demonic posse to round up the Anaconda. I would have strongly considered making my first trip to Broken Arrow, OK just to witness that.

Update?
Update?If the anaconda eats SHIZNITTTT, how will we ever know?

Update?
He'll text someone from the stomach.

I can not see or hear the word Anaconda without instantly thinking.. "Don't want none unless you got buns, hun"

Update?
That joke is soooo yesterday.

Well we have had a lot of rain in the BA area as of late, and the snake is nowhere to be found. I am thinking with the schools letting out for summer, and the pool opening that we will see the monster soon.

I will post updates on the beast, or if any hotties come to the pool.

Well we have had a lot of rain in the BA area as of late, and the snake is nowhere to be found. I am thinking with the schools letting out for summer, and the pool opening that we will see the monster soon. I will post updates on the beast, or if any hotties come to the pool.
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread