What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

15' Anaconda on the run in my neighborhood (3 Viewers)

I am serious, there is a large snake on the loose in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. If anyone would like to call police station and ask be my guest. There has been at least 10 complaints to the po po and animal control. As soon as I get more info you fine people will be the first to know, hopefully this is not my last text message, more to come...
could you stop saying "po po?" TIA

:lmao: http://www.golizards.com/tulsa/

Reptile show starts today

Anyone who has a love for reptiles might find themselves in snake and reptile heaven this weekend at the Oklahoma Reptile Expo in Broken Arrow. The expo takes place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. today and Sunday at the Clarion Hotel, 2600 N Aspen.

Organizers promise a large selection of quality reptiles, caught in the wild and bred in captivity, available at below-retail prices. There will be no venomous reptiles or endangered species at the show, organizer Kelli Cruse said.

For more information, call (913) 422-7489 or go to www.okreptileexpo.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't they get one of those helicopters with the infrared detectors or something and find this guys anaconda that got sprung.....

BTW, just for the record, Marlin Perkins always sat in the canoe narrating, while Jim Fowler wrestled the anaconda on Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom".
Wrong. Marlin usually hung back narrating while Jim risked life and limb and Marlin narrated that "we" did this and "we" did that. On the anaconda episode the 80 year old man did jump in the brackish water and wrassled with that monster. Epic episode.

He probably feeds it a couple of rabbits once a week. I would expect the snake to be under someone's house or in some undergrowth. Expect the cat population to decrease. At least it is too warm to go into hibernation for several months.
Yepper. Was thinking the same thing. Likely either in a drainage tunnel or under someone's house. Least ways, that's where I'd look. With 4 y.o.'s, I'd be a little nuts too. I hate these #######s who keep snakes like that around. That's just stupid. As far as the cats, I hate people who let their cats roam, so I hope every last one of them ends up in the snake's gullet. I'd send an urgent message to Riki Tiki Tavi ASAP.

Update? Is it still on the loose?

I caught a few minutes of a show about anacondas on Nat-GO this evening. Turns out they have lots of really sharp teeth, so be careful.

The local five o talked to some homeowners today, and did a looksie around the neighborhood from their cruisers, but the snake is still a no show. Apparently, one of the "policemen" thinks that it will die on it's own. I know that I will sleep better tonight knowing that the policeman thinks it might die on it's own out in these "harsh" elements. :goodposting:

The local five o talked to some homeowners today, and did a looksie around the neighborhood from their cruisers, but the snake is still a no show. Apparently, one of the "policemen" thinks that it will die on it's own. I know that I will sleep better tonight knowing that the policeman thinks it might die on it's own out in these "harsh" elements. :goodposting:
:lmao: [/Wiggum]

The local five o talked to some homeowners today, and did a looksie around the neighborhood from their cruisers, but the snake is still a no show. Apparently, one of the "policemen" thinks that it will die on it's own. I know that I will sleep better tonight knowing that the policeman thinks it might die on it's own out in these "harsh" elements. :sarcasm:
If they didn't see the snake while driving through the neighborhood then it's obviously already dead.

The local five o talked to some homeowners today, and did a looksie around the neighborhood from their cruisers, but the snake is still a no show. Apparently, one of the "policemen" thinks that it will die on it's own. I know that I will sleep better tonight knowing that the policeman thinks it might die on it's own out in these "harsh" elements. :thumbup:
If they didn't see the snake while driving through the neighborhood then it's obviously already dead.
Tell the police the snake is eating all the doughnuts in town. That should motivate them to find the reptile.

The local five o talked to some homeowners today, and did a looksie around the neighborhood from their cruisers, but the snake is still a no show. Apparently, one of the "policemen" thinks that it will die on it's own. I know that I will sleep better tonight knowing that the policeman thinks it might die on it's own out in these "harsh" elements. :P
:lmao: [/Wiggum]
When a giant snake skin shows up, they'll claim they found the body of the snake... threat averted!

This Saturday if anyone is in the Broken Arrow, Oklahoma area you are invited to the First Annual Stone Creek Farms Snake Roundup.

Maybe with enough people we will be lucky enough to find this monster, or at least get attacked, so that we can end the "Broken Arrow Nightmare."

PM if interested.

The snake is loose!

I also live in this neighborhood and heard the news while I was mowing the yard (I didn't finish).

My neighbors and I are also in a panic. The anaconda owner said this thing has the girth of a grown man's leg. OMG! I was out of town until Sunday so did not hear about the drama until then. I've tried to spread the word but I know there are people in our hood that don't know yet.

Hey neighbor - let me know any updates! I don't know about you, but I'm a little freaked about chillin by the pool now.

:thumbup:

The snake is loose!I also live in this neighborhood and heard the news while I was mowing the yard (I didn't finish). My neighbors and I are also in a panic. The anaconda owner said this thing has the girth of a grown man's leg. OMG! I was out of town until Sunday so did not hear about the drama until then. I've tried to spread the word but I know there are people in our hood that don't know yet. Hey neighbor - let me know any updates! I don't know about you, but I'm a little freaked about chillin by the pool now. :wall:
Where is this going?

The snake is loose!I also live in this neighborhood and heard the news while I was mowing the yard (I didn't finish). My neighbors and I are also in a panic. The anaconda owner said this thing has the girth of a grown man's leg. OMG! I was out of town until Sunday so did not hear about the drama until then. I've tried to spread the word but I know there are people in our hood that don't know yet. Hey neighbor - let me know any updates! I don't know about you, but I'm a little freaked about chillin by the pool now. :banned:
Where is this going?
Alias hangman?

This is becoming comical, although the anaconda hater is not I. I got a pm from him and he lives only about a half block away. Saturday I will have a looksie around the hood and hopefullly will not find a live anaconda.

Holy hell batman. :blackdot:My question is, where did he keep a snake that size?
Apparently he just let the snake roam around the house. The owner said that when he feeds the snake he would kill the rabbits before feeding them to the snake. The rabbits being alive could scratch, or bite the snake. But, when he would feed it mice he would give it about 5 or 6 of them alive. I guess the mice didn't put up much of a fight.

SHIZNITTTT said:
This is becoming comical, although the anaconda hater is not I. I got a pm from him and he lives only about a half block away. Saturday I will have a looksie around the hood and hopefullly will not find a live anaconda.
IIRC correctly the google search has this thread as #2

Users who are viewing this thread