What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (2 Viewers)

So, you murder your mother and you MAY be a suspect and yet you just throw your bloody sneakers in the TRASH CAN? Come on....

So Jax lives within 50 miles of every gang on earth and has crossed all of them over the past 8 years...... And some 75 year old Irish dude hailing from 7,000 miles away is supposed to be what he is afraid of?

Barclay, who stepped in to direct a portion of the finale in October when SoA creator and finale main director Kurt Sutter was hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy, hinted that fans should be thinking about Nero and what he was really looking for in the Teller garage, the homeless woman who has popped up throughout the series, and the last five minutes of Tuesday's series ender, which he compares to the series finale of M*A*S*H.

struggling to stay awake....

something plz happen soon.
Actually, the finale is kind of, I use the word "elegiac." It's not super fast-paced. It has some bursts of action, but primarily it has kind of a beautiful, mellow, almost like… I compare it to the finale ofM*A*S*H in a way. It has almost an Adagio for Strings kind of quality to it, which I think is quite beautiful. I was actually surprised by how elegant it is. I think it's a good and fitting and honoring conclusion to the story that Kurt and everybody has worked so hard to tell for seven years. I don't think it's trivial. I do think it is a period. It is not a question mark, it is not a dash, it ends with a period.

Listen I enjoy the show with all its ridiculousness and can laugh about it but Jax really needed tags on his bike for all this?

So, you murder your mother and you MAY be a suspect and yet you just throw your bloody sneakers in the TRASH CAN? Come on....
Especially with such a top-notch police force in town.
apparently none of the cops in the area ever attend court either? you figure for a big gang member they may have been a cop somewhere near that court house. Life must be nice in California
there all out cleaning up the mess jax is making all over town

Jax chopper heading up the 580 was part of a 5 car pileup. There were no survivors

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread