What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - Draft Thread Rounds 1,2,3,4 (1 Viewer)

I'm out of pocket for a couple of hours - sent a list of 2 to rzr for my next. PAE, please pm him as well after you pick.

got the PM from Duckboy and will check back before lunch CST. Pretty sure that PAE is a west coaster and not usually an early poster.

GUYS - at least for the early part of this draft (through the end of Jan Xcept the 29th) I am always available for lists, PMs or even to call you if you need help with picks. [i am on AZ time - one hour later than PT; two hours earlier than ET]

PVH

Captain Hook said:
GUYS - at least for the early part of this draft (through the end of Jan Xcept the 29th) I am always available for lists, PMs or even to call you if you need help with picks. [i am on AZ time - one hour later than PT; two hours earlier than ET]

PVH
:wolf: as am I. except Im on EST

2.08 WR Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints

Once he came back from injury and got the timing with Brees back, the numbers were there. I don't see much change for next year, other than hoping that he will stay healthy. But that's all you can do for almost anyone at this point.

2.08 WR Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints

Once he came back from injury and got the timing with Brees back, the numbers were there. I don't see much change for next year, other than hoping that he will stay healthy. But that's all you can do for almost anyone at this point.
I was really hoping he would slide to the end of the round. I think he's due for a big rebound from last year.

Hard decision here. I typed in and deleted 3 different picks before going with ...

3.02 Lance Moore, WR - NO

Probably my make or break pick.

PMing next

Wow... I've already got buyers remose and its only been a few minutes. :confused:
Yeah, me too but for the opposite reasons. Welker and Jacobs are pretty safe picks but don't carry much upside. I seem to do better in these leagues when I have a bunch of regular contributors. Trying to get back to survivor basics for the winter version. That said, there were several more exciting picks on out there like Moore.Thus far I'm liking the looks of the back end of the draft. I saw a big dropoff after the Boldin pick.

can anyone take a PM?? I'm off to a work happy hour shortly that could get a little out of control.

In my opinion, there have been more surprising picks in this draft than any I have participated in over the past three or four years. I am not saying that they are bad picks necessarily, but very surprising.

I would have never dreamed that Lance Moore would preceed T.O.

LHUCKS' value pick of 2009 at RB...

3.06 - Darren McFadden

There are no points for second place.

Hard decision here. I typed in and deleted 3 different picks before going with ...

3.02 Lance Moore, WR - NO

Probably my make or break pick.

PMing next
As a Saints fan, I'm not convinced Moore is back next year, and I question his value on virtually any other team.Love the bold pick though.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.8 QB Peyton Manning Colts

I have always wanted Peyton Manning on a survivor and it seems to me in the WSLs, you really need a safe QB as there have been so many instances of change between the seasons.

Very happy with this pick. I will PM next.

Users who are viewing this thread