What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - Draft Thread Rounds 1,2,3,4 (1 Viewer)

Was hoping for Manning but alas...

3.09 WR Chad Ocho Cinco Primo Loco, Cincy/Giants/Minnesota/who knows where

Probably worn out his welcome in Cincinnati, but will go somewhere and be of some use.

3.12 Joseph Addaiwill PM next
Wow what a fall from grace. I think you got a steal here. Reminds me of Thomas Jones from last year.
Dang I was really hoping he'd keep sliding. Great value ACP
thanks guys...I had to triple check to make sure he was still available....couldn't believe it.
that being said I cursed his ### a million times this past season and he played like a pooosay

Wow what a fall from grace. I think you got a steal here. Reminds me of Thomas Jones from last year.
thanks guys...I had to triple check to make sure he was still available....couldn't believe it.
He was a consideration when I took Jacobs. Matter of fact, he was so enticing that I almost took him over Welker. Just couldn't pull the trigger as having one of your first three picks riding the pine every week leaves you in a hole. I had Welker in SSL last year and his consistant double digit production to a boring team to the finals.

hey sniffer you have rowdy roddy in running back red in post 1

thx for keeping up with it btw

Last edited by a moderator:
that being said I cursed his ### a million times this past season and he played like a pooosay
Troof, but it's a lot easier to generate anger at a 1.4 pick than a 3.12

IMO

Best value picks so far:

LT

Addai

Colston

Peyton

A little early but ok:

Rivers

Slaton

Brees

Reaches I dont like:

Lance Moore

Chad Johnson

Antonio Bryant

IMO

Reaches I dont like:

Lance Moore

Chad Johnson

Antonio Bryant
I hate this pick already. I was all set to take Welker because of the PPR and he went one step ahead of me. Frustration set in & I made a bad pick. I guess I was thinking, "Who is like Welker?" and Moore popped into my head.I should have gone with either T. Jones or K. Smith.

IMO

Reaches I dont like:

Lance Moore

Chad Johnson

Antonio Bryant
I hate this pick already. I was all set to take Welker because of the PPR and he went one step ahead of me. Frustration set in & I made a bad pick. I guess I was thinking, "Who is like Welker?" and Moore popped into my head.I should have gone with either T. Jones or K. Smith.
It could turn out to be great, I mean 5 saint are gone in the first 3 rounds.But I think Moore is a UFA, so who knows

IMO

Reaches I dont like:

Lance Moore

Chad Johnson

Antonio Bryant
It could turn out to be great, I mean 5 saint are gone in the first 3 rounds.But I think Moore is a UFA, so who knows
i really cant see them not keeping moore next year----------------

Now playing: Holy Roman Empire - Mute Hearts

via FoxyTunes

IMO

Reaches I dont like:

Lance Moore

Chad Johnson

Antonio Bryant
i really cant see them not keeping moore next year
you never know, they did burn a first rounder on a kid not too long ago

IMO

Reaches I dont like:

Lance Moore

Chad Johnson

Antonio Bryant
whose had 12 receptions in 2 years----------------

Now playing: Holy Roman Empire - Action Figures

via FoxyTunes

ahrn just got pulled into a 130pm meeting and said he will be back in about 45 mins and apologized for the holdup

ahrn just got pulled into a 130pm meeting and said he will be back in about 45 mins and apologized for the holdup
What the hell? Doesn't he know it's only 8 1/2 months until the season starts and we have to draft NOW. How inconsiderate of him. :rolleyes:

Twilight said:
Fiddles said:
What the hell? Doesn't he know it's only 8 1/2 months until the season starts and we have to draft NOW. How inconsiderate of him. :wub:
Me and you gonna rumble. pick in a few mins.

Duckboy likes his Johnsons.
Would have taken Calvin if her were there at 2.08 as well. Of course, having Rob at QB and Eric at TE is going to sink this team Week 1.Edit: Should have gone Addai last pick, 85 may have still been here.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO

Reaches I dont like:

Lance Moore

Chad Johnson

Antonio Bryant
whose had 12 receptions in 2 years
After doing a little net searching, I feel better about Moore now. Moore is a RFA and I think the Saints will offer a high tender for him. I doubt another team will be willing to give up a #1 to get him.

Users who are viewing this thread