What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Portland, Oregon FBGs League (1 Viewer)

1 - Rian Kinding

2 - Damon

3 - Blu Collins

4 - Tom

5 - Erik Piper

6 - M3334

7 - ...

8 - Sean

9 - Roy Kinding

10 - Bruno

11 - Chris

12 - Dan

Ok, it's really weird that some of us received it and some of us did not. I'm assuming we want to keep the draft order?

Also, since we're on the subject, I'm assuming trading picks is allowed?

I want a different order :blackdot:

Fine with this and yes to trading draft picks as well. But I do really think we need to get to 12 - the dynamic of a 10-member is completely different.

I want a different order :fishing: Fine with this and yes to trading draft picks as well. But I do really think we need to get to 12 - the dynamic of a 10-member is completely different.
I agree, do we want to postpone the draft? I'd really rather do it tomorrow, but we don't know if M34444 is joining us or not. He hasn't been back to the site since the 9th.Any other suggestions?

I want a different order :fishing: Fine with this and yes to trading draft picks as well. But I do really think we need to get to 12 - the dynamic of a 10-member is completely different.
I agree, do we want to postpone the draft? I'd really rather do it tomorrow, but we don't know if M34444 is joining us or not. He hasn't been back to the site since the 9th.Any other suggestions?
He was an active poster and I'm sure he wants to be in the league. I'm not opposed to moving the draft back, if it means we'll have 12 teams.

I'm still in.. Was out of town this weekend.. This thread really took off over the past few days, give me a few minutes to catch up on the postings

I'm cool with keeping the above order, or redoing it for the last time using the site you mentioned, only because not everyone received the email. But really, either way is cool.

I would say to make it easy, we keep the above, unless we get a majority who want to redraft...

I'm cool with keeping the above order, or redoing it for the last time using the site you mentioned, only because not everyone received the email. But really, either way is cool.I would say to make it easy, we keep the above, unless we get a majority who want to redraft...
Let's just go with the current order. The 10 spot is very interesting this year. Do I go stud WR? Or take the best available RB? Hmmm. Decisions...DecisionsEdit for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is taking the money and how are we going to pay this person? Are we going to ask for a couple bucks beyond the $100 to cover the mfl site?

I'll be taking the cash, and going to Mexico...Actually, it will go in a football account at Chase :goodposting: I'll figure out what the MFL charge is, and we can split that in 12, I don't think it will be much.

I'll just bring a check tomorrow... will you know how much to charge each for the mfl site by then?

Eric i noticed that there isnt a category for tackles on the MFL site thats been set up.......the scoring rules mention tackles for a loss and assists but not just tackles..........?????? im still in favor of having evey FA pick up based on draft order atleast for the WED deadline then maybe do FCFS after said deadline.....

Blu Collins

position 3 and i would consider a trade out......

I take it I'm slot #6? Smack dab in the middle, right where I like to be.

To sum up the last few days of chat.....?????

Draft - 8/17, 5:30 pm, Blitz Ladd's

$$$$ - $100

I take it I'm slot #6? Smack dab in the middle, right where I like to be. To sum up the last few days of chat.....?????Draft - 8/17, 5:30 pm, Blitz Ladd's$$$$ - $100
That is correct. Although I would have no problem starting earlier. Due to the fact I may be without internet for a couple days after the draft because I'm moving, so as many rounds as we can get in would be great. All else fails I'll figure something out, maybe I can call in or text my picks to someone. I'll figure it out

Sounds good. See you guys there tomorrow night. I work graveyard, so I might be half asleep, but a few beers will get my draft order in line.

RockBottom0078 said:
Eric i noticed that there isnt a category for tackles on the MFL site thats been set up.......the scoring rules mention tackles for a loss and assists but not just tackles..........?????? im still in favor of having evey FA pick up based on draft order atleast for the WED deadline then maybe do FCFS after said deadline.....Blu Collinsposition 3 and i would consider a trade out......
Thanks, I made the adjustment to the tackles.

Could everyone send me their full contact information, and name of their team?

*Name, Phone, Email, Team Name*

Also, My Fantasy League is $89.95 for the year, so it's $7.50 per team. If somone knows of any discounts or codes, feel free to send them my way, and it'll make it cheaper for the whole league.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

Could everyone send me their full contact information, and name of their team?*Name, Phone, Email, Team Name*Also, My Fantasy League is $89.95 for the year, so it's $7.50 per team. If somone knows of any discounts or codes, feel free to send them my way, and it'll make it cheaper for the whole league.Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.
My info sent. I look forward to seeing you all tonight.Damon Smith

Trade!

Fear & Loathing gives up all picks from his 1.05 position, and gives up his 10th round pick

in return, Rock Bottom gives up all picks from his 1.03 position, and gives up his 11th round pick.

Edited from before for clarity, i.e. all picks are being swapped, not just the 1.03, 1.05 and 10th and 11th round picks.

Could everyone send me their full contact information, and name of their team?*Name, Phone, Email, Team Name*Also, My Fantasy League is $89.95 for the year, so it's $7.50 per team. If somone knows of any discounts or codes, feel free to send them my way, and it'll make it cheaper for the whole league.Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.
My info sent. I look forward to seeing you all tonight.Damon Smith
PM sent. See you all tonight and good luck.Aron BrunoThe River Dogs

Users who are viewing this thread