What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL3 - Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

5.02 Carson Palmer QB Bengels

I am very happy to land Palmer here in the 5th round as the 11th QB taken.

I have to say this is the best group Ive drafted with we are atleast a full round ahead of all the other pdsl's :lmao: Keep up the good work.

:wall:

kind of a busy day today but I should be able to check every hour or so. If you see me on the bottom its just my iphone logged in but chances are I'm not there.If that makes any sense at all.

It's still early, but its a great start to the day getting to grab your target player..............

5.06 Santana Moss WR Redskins

he is a big game WR and great in this format... Also PM sent to Norseman

5.08 Derrick Mason, WR, BAL

Going to go the "safe" route again at WR. Was looking at Moss, D Jax (the new one, of course), Mason, and another, and felt Mason was the most consistent. Not worth a ton of TDs, but he's good for a healthy, 16-game season, 70-80 receptions, 1000+ yards, and maybe 4-6 TDs. I'll take that...

Sorry. Was all ready to make my pick but had to walk my kid to the bus and then my wife co-opted the computer.

5.10 - Jerricho Cotchery, WR, NYJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Domination said:
I made a new thread for rounds 6-10. All the cool kids are doing it, so I figured we should too.
After seeing you had all 20 Rds in the first thread, I was interested to see just how many pages it would take to complete 20 rds.
:popcorn: I was hoping we'd be different and not like the rest of the ham&eggers in the other pdsl leagues

Users who are viewing this thread