What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL1 (1 Viewer)

The Turn:

LenDale White - RB - Tenn

Cedric Benson - RB - Cincy

Happy to get a starting RB in rounnd 8
Awesome picks at the 7/8 turn ... unbelievable actually!You should get some great mileage with these two this late in the draft.
thanks PunkMy original plan was to Pair either LenDale/Benson with a guy with higher upside i.e. Felix or Bradshaw.

With things fallen as they did, I'll take both of the more boring safer players

LOL. Maybe we all ought to just send 'em to sniffer and wrap this up! :(

I gotta do this again. Always say "You can't complain about too much business"--but it sure can get in the way!!

BSS has got my picks for rounds #8 and #9, so please pm him if I'm not back this evening before I'm up...
I'm back! At least until 6:00 am if it comes around--after that sniffer still has my picks to keep rolling. :( Nice picks at the turn, sniffer! :D

errrr :rant: forced to choose between the "smart choice" or take the player I like.

I'll take the guy I like even if it may come back to bite me in the ### later.

8.05 Darren Sproles RB, SD

Perfect timing by Rudy. I was about to shut it down for the night.

Renesauz 8.09 Justin Gage (Wells went @7.02)

Me: 8.10 Leron McCain

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have picks from Blue Kun.

But his 8th round list s decimated, gone

he does have people from his 9th round list available but......

im not making this call.

we'll wait

SO just an FYI if you guys send me picks, please insure that there are enough in your list to cover you

I'll be out of pocket for a couple of hours, if it gets back to me for the 9th.

I'll then be heading on the road for the next three days. I'll provide my lists to both Mrs. Punk and zoltar from PDSL IV, so just PM me as per usual and they will look after things.

Later, Punk

Reaper said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
In the chance that it flies back around and gets to me again, I've sent a list for rds 8-9 to Sniffa. I'll be gone all of tomorrow until late, so please ship and PM's to him. Great work so far guys.
hmmm.....
Yeah, at that rate he'll time out both spots and get none of his players.. I think you gotta pick from that list...
I agree.

8.16 Vernon Davis, TE, Niners

9.01 Domenik Hixon, WR, Giants

Not sure who has BB's list but think it is Sniffer. I'll PM him.

Yeah, didn't really think they would all be gone. Doesn't matter too much though, picking from the rd9 list was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread